Miten muutan Open Homes -varaustani tai peruutan sen?
Communicate any changes with the host, guest, or their booker using the message thread as soon as possible.
If you need to make a change to an Open Homes reservation as a host or a guest, you can submit a change request. Here are some things to know about changing an Open Homes reservation:
- The process is the same for free stays, paid stays, and stays with a booking buffer.
- If you booked your stay using a grant, you can extend your stay up to the total value of the grant (you can find the value of your grant in the email invitation you received before booking).
- You can’t add another payment method to a reservation. If you need to extend your stay but have reached the limit of your grant, you’ll need to book a new stay using a different payment method.
Canceling because of an emergency or unavoidable circumstance
We may be able to waive any penalties if you have to cancel an Open Homes reservation because of an unexpected circumstance that’s out of your control. Find out more about the instances covered by our Extenuating Circumstances policy.
If you’ve confirmed your circumstance meets the requirements, first cancel your reservation and then contact us to file a claim. We’ll walk you through the next steps, which will include submitting any required documentation and waiting for our team to review your case.
What happens if a guest cancels
If you’re a host and your Open Homes guest cancels their reservation, we’ll notify you and automatically unblock the dates on your calendar so that you can host other guests. If your guest should have canceled but didn’t, cancel the reservation and reach out to our support team for help waiving the penalties.
If your guest cancels after they’ve already checked in:
- They’re required to leave your space as soon as they cancel
- You must make any security deposit claims within 48 hours of the original checkout date, which you can check in your Transaction History.