This newly renovated cottage has a rich, 225 year history from barn to music studio (500 sq ft.). Sitting on a quiet road it has a gourmet kitchen, generous living room looking onto a private garden/orchard with rolling brook, gazebo, BBQ patio, sauna, and pool. NYC 90min, skiing 20min.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
OVERVIEW: Below we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.
• BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
• OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process.
• NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house or on the property.
• NO DRUGS: Absolutely no drug use on the property of any kind except alcohol. If you drink, do so responsibly.
• NO PETS: We do not allow any animals in the house or on the property.
• NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: We encourage you to cook in the kitchen or bring in outside food. However, there is no food allowed upstairs. If you do “eat-in”, please use the kitchen, dining nook, or the back patio.
• QUIET HOURS: The space between the houses allows for pretty good sound isolation. Please do not use the common areas after 10pm.
• TRASH/RECYCLING: There is a cabinet in the kitchen with separate and trash recycling bins (the front is trash the rear is for recycling). Bags should always be used in the bins – you’ll find new ones under the sink – please ask if you need more.
• WASHER/DRYER: You are welcome to use the combination washer/dryer it is a bit unconventional so please read the instructions fully or ask, and we'll be glad to show you how to use it.
• CUPBOARD AND FRIDGE USAGE: The fridge is for your use and we provide some basic items for you as well: condiments, coffee, tea, olive oil, spices etc. Feel free to use if you need them.
• USE OF GRILL AND FIREPLACE: We ask you to inform us before you use either of these. When you do, obviously use caution and common sense. OPEN THE FIREPLACE FLUE before lighting a fire. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your security deposit (and make for an unpleasant and smoky stay).
• USE OF COMMON AREAS (POOL AND CABANA/SAUNA): You are welcome in these common areas as long as you have signed and returned the applicable waiver. Further we ask that someone 21+ years old supervise anyone under the age of 21. While in these areas please limit your use to the pool/cabana area and refrain from using the trampoline or other areas surrounding the main house.
• MISCELLANEOUS: Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors. If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP. Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee. Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
• LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. The house is stocked with condiments, coffee, tea, and other items (soap, detergent, etc.) for your use while you are staying with us -- we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. Please let us know if items run out or there is something that you need.
• UPON YOUR DEPARTURE:
o Place all dirty dishes/utensils in the dishwasher and turn it on -- there is detergent under the sink;
o Collect all your trash and recycling and place in the black garbage can on the patio., All trash/recycling must be in plastic bags -- DO NOT place raw trash/recycling in the can. Be sure to secure the lid on the can.
o Close all windows and turn off all lights.
o Be sure to lock the door and give us the key or leave it in the gray mailbox marked “602” down the hill past the stream.
Ei arvosteluja (vielä)
Tällä kohteella ei vielä ole arvosteluja. Jos majoitut täällä, arvostelusi näkyy tässä.