Our fully furnished, two bedroom, upstairs apartment overtop a separate building is in the country, only four miles from the Interstate near the very center of Ohio. Your lookout will view a large pond, campsites and woodlands at an outdoor recreational facility for primitive camping, hiking and picking your own fresh food. If you like the outdoors, you'll love The Suite at Grins & Pickin's CampFarm. Our place is great for traveling musicians, artists and nature lovers. No pets allowed.
The Suite is rustic & decorated with nature, wildlife & farm style in approx. 870 square feet of living space. It has a spacious living room with windows and a large master bedroom with no window. The full bed has a 7" American Signature memory foam mattress on a wood platform. The 2nd bedroom is smaller but plenty of room to pull out the trundle. The eating area consists of a counter top and 2 stools. There are 2 walk-in closets for storage.
Oh boy, if you are an outdoors person, you're gonna love the access! A Users Permit to the rest of the facility is required. 68 acres, half wooded for hiking, creeking, fishing (catch & release bluegill), wildlife viewing (deer, turkey), a butterfly pollinator garden, frog pond, $pick your own naturally grown produce, $fresh brown eggs, a Little Free Library (take a book, return a book). Campfires allowed in designated firepit - pick your own free wood. Please let us know if you would like to use a picnic table outside & we'll bring you one!
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We work full time jobs through days except Friday, Saturday and Sunday but can be reached with numbers posted on the refrigerator. We also have the fun job of running the farm after work and weekends. Please give us up to a few hours to respond as we are not always near a screen - thank you!
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
We are a working farm so you may see us feeding the chickens or playing in the dirt. The alfalfa needs cut 3-4 times a year so you may also see the hay being baled in the fields. And on weekends, you'll probably see families having fun picking their own food, camping, fishing and playing outside.
- Our rules are common sense. A Rental Registration and Release of Liability Waiver is required since the suite is located on business property.
- Renting The Suite does not gain access to the rest of the facility until a Users Permit is signed.
- Included is a refrigerator, stove, coffee pot, cookware, dishware for 4, walk in shower (no tub).
- Except for bedding and towels, The Suite should be cleaned as it was when you entered. Trash in, trash out.
- If you would like to have an event or party, we have available for rent a 70' x 40' pole barn with seating and a large stage.
- We take pride in keeping our facility very clean and attractive looking. Parts of the ceiling in The Suite have been repaired but is not finished with the popcorn ceiling.