The house is close to parks, restaurants and bars. Plus walking access to Farellones Snow Park, and El Colorado access lift (if open). La Parva is a 10 minute drive. And Valle Nevado 20.
You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the light, the kitchen, the coziness, the comfy beds, excellent views, great afternoon walks, amazing sunset views from inside the house and front deck.
The house is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
Its unique because the house absorbs the views from almost every angle because of its infrastructure. Appreciating the wild Andes Mountains from the living room.
Deck, storage room, bbq, parking spots.
- There is another unit next door.
- Calm Environment (quiet hours)
- Fire place and Kerosene stove for heat only.
- Ski and Boot storage room kept clean and organized
- No ski boots or muddy shoes allowed inside the house.
- Keep your items organized on shared spaces.