Mt Rainier Ranch is the perfect place to relax in the closets place to heaven, just 10 miles from the Mt Rainier National Park. Mt Rainier Ranch is a 240 acre conservation center with miles of beautiful lush forest, a historic site with an original 100 year old family farmstead that transforms at holidays to the perfect place to find a pumpkin and take a hay ride. At Christmas on select dates enjoy Christmas with Santa, warm cider and hot chocolate and pick your favorite Christmas tree.
Mt Rainier Ranch is just 10 minutes away from the Mt. Rainier National Park. My place is close to great views and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets). enjoy the outdoors. Go hiking, biking and you can also BBQ. The room is for four people in a 2 double beds( for extra people there is a fee)
please keep in mind this a 120 year old rustic farmhouse, it is an antique historic property fixtures are original, the farm is older and has a lot of historic original places and pieces, it is not new - it has heart and character the property is wild and its main focus is the historic nature of the property, animals and the farm. Please understand it is most similarity like a European style boarding house, shared kitchen shared bathrooms shared eating like an upscale hostel enjoy chatting with other travelers and cleaning up after yourself but having access to a homes. The staff is relaxed if you don't se something you need ask, if you see something you don't like give feedback to the staff while you are present.
Guests can access all the rolling hills, and our trails feel free to swim or fish in our creek, to walk the mountain trails, hike or bike, bring your pets and your Atvs! We also have wifi in the common living, room, porch and dining areas.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
available as a concierge as you need
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
there are animals on property we run a horse rescue and this is absolutely a no smoking property
*Breakfast foods are seasonal
** Decor is seasonal and not guaranteed as it changes quarterly
*** amenities like horse riding and fishing are also weather dependent
**** Kitchen is unavailable between 8 and 9 am for breakfast creation
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and in good care, this is a personal family home and we as that our items are taken care of.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum, and pet deposit being paid this must be completed.
7. Parking There is currently parking for 4 vehicles.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: • The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or • A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. • The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: § Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; § Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and § Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. Candles are not permitted to be burned in this residence at any time .
11. Guests are not to play loud music after 10 .
12. Parties of any kind are not permitted in this residence, unless arranged through the special events division.
13. Guest agrees to contact innkeeper in event of any issue: Lockout, fire, flood, Emergency of any kind. Her cel number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). There are no refunds on stays if cancelled prior to 60 days before the Check in Date, at all ever! Please read and understand the rental agreement and sign and upload when you book. Whether you upload and sign the rental agreement by booking this residence you adhere to the terms there in.
15. Please strip your beds, towels and load dishwasher.
16. Daily maid and turn down service is not included but can be arranged. Any extra amenities that you request all beit we would like to provide it we may not be able to because of staffing ability and resources, so if there is something you need we will do the best we can to obtain it but we may not be able to because of the above mentioned restrictions.
17. Rooms have basic outfitting, wifi, beds, tvs in some, comforter, pillows, sitting areas, large walk in closet in some, for large parties some extras can be arranged like air mattresses pillows and blankets but must be done in advance. If you have extra things you need and aren't sure that we have it ask or bring it with you.
18. Our innkeepers are available to help you within the confines of what they have access to at the time.
19. This is a bed and breakfast, breakfast is continental, a homemade hot breakfast can be arranged for an up charge.
20. Bathrooms are shared with staff, this is a small family operation.
21. We operate a working ranch and a dog sitting business, so if animals aren't your thing this may not be the place for you. We have dogs present at all times on property in the side yard, they occasionally bark, scratch and do use the yard for a restroom, we have a groundskeeper that manages this, and if you bring your dog we ask that you clean up after it!
22. Animals are not aloud in the house, however occasionally this occurs so if you have issues with animals or allergies you may want to book other accommodations.
23. This is not a hotel, it is a guest house so you may help your self to shared areas, like bathrooms kitchen and fridges, dishwasher and laundry areas are usually in use and kitchen is off limits at certain time
24. Please, absolutely no smoking in the home or on the property. An additional charge will be applied for butts on our grounds and/or allergenic cleaning fees. Feel free to smoke in your vehicle.
25. Absolutely NO heels or stilettos worn in the house. Please take your shoes off upon entering the Ranch house. Our natural wood floors need to be kept free of puddles and mud, and sharp heels at all times. No exceptions, thank you.
26. 10 mph maximum speeds on our private roads.
27. Garage is not open to guests.
28. No pets in the home please, we will be happy to provide other options during the booking process.
29. Guest Kitchen Hours, 7 am to 10 pm. Please do not leave dishes in the sinks, or crumbs or uncovered food. The fly situation will get out of hand rather quickly. Innkeepers are not responsible for cleaning up after any meals except for breakfast provided. Please load and turn on dishwasher after every meal. For an additional charge we will be happy to clean up for you and your party. Please feel free to set up housekeeping arrangements upon check in.
30. Laundry hours for guests, 10 am to 9 pm. A request for fresh sheets always welcome!
31. Air/heat/propane powered fire pits only to be operated by staff.
32. Please put your towels in the laundry room and we will be happy to launder them.
33. Please do not feed the horses handfuls of grass or human food. Balls of grass are a choking hazard when not grazed naturally by the horse. No exceptions please. Our Ranch Manager will be happy to show your children how to properly feed the horses snacks. We are not responsible for bitten fingers, sorry! They do however, love petting, company, sliced apples, scratches and trail rides!
34. Please keep in mind innkeepers do not enter guest rooms for cleaning during your stay unless you specify you would like your beds made.
35. Bathrooms are used by everyone including staff and other guests so please keep that in mind.
36. Please remove your shoes when entering the house
37. Please keep the gates closed and secure
38. Backyard access can be arranged prior to stay but is not included as we operate a dog sitting and trail riding business on the property
39. Firearms are not allowed on property at all ever.
40. Drugs even legal ones are not allowed at this time