My place is good for couples, groups, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Experience the seemingly endless bushland, beaches and hidden places beyond Wagait Beach village. Afterwards, appreciate relaxing in homely comfort at the end of the day. Alternatively, Amblers’ Rest is for those who just want to relax next to our magnificent banyan tree.
Set in a cool, breezy location with a spacious jarrah floored verandah. Overlooking our spreading mango trees and the vast expanse of native vegetation to the west. Wallabies graze close by most days and the birdlife is ever present, so sorry no pets.
Forty five seconds of easy walking access to glorious, white sandy Imaluk Beach and the mangrove lined Imaluk Creek.
One minute of leisurely walking to the Cox Country Club.
Fully equipped three bedroom elevated house with polished jarrah floors.
Undercover parking and spacious off-street parking for cars and boats.
Main bedroom has a queen size and a single bed with in-built cupboards.
Second bedroom has two single beds and has in-built cupboards.
Third bedroom has a queen size and a single bed with in-built cupboards.
Rooms are air-conditioned, have ceiling fans and louvered, flyscreened windows.
Bedlinen, pillows and bath towels provided.
Separate shower and bath in bathroom and separate toilet room.
TV, washing machine, clothes line/pegs and BBQ at the house.
Baby cots (2), mattresses and cot linen available on request (prior to visit).
Free use of bicycles and fishing rods/bait on request (first in best dressed).
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
An onsite caretaker is available if needed and to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
- Payment of the holiday accommodation rental constitutes our guests acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The operator will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operator reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances: for example impending cyclonic weather conditions. Guests are also advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for such circumstances.
- One set of front door keys will be made available upon arrival. Please let the operator know by email of your anticipated arrival time in advance so that key pickup arrangements can be organised. Upon departure the keys are to be left on top of the microwave oven in the kitchen at the respective premises. There will be a $20 replacement fee for non-retuned keys, so please remember to leave them at the premises.
- All premises are to be left in a satisfactory and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bins, dish washing done and put-way, refrigerator, oven and microwave emptied of food and cleaned, and the BBQ to be properly cleaned on departure. Bed linen are to be left on the beds after use and used towels in bathroom. Please be aware that we are on tank water and so please do not leave taps running. We do want you to enjoy your stay, however disturbance to other guests or nearby residents, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in early termination of rental with no refund.
- Please note that we encourage visiting wildlife, so pets are definitely not permitted.
- No motor vehicles, motor bikes or quad bikes are allowed on grass areas surrounding the house nor the beach dunes as it is a beach conservation area.
- Due to health requirements all guests are required to use the sheets, house towels and pillow cases provided (additional spare pillows are provided). House towels are not to be used outside of the house and guests are required to bring their own beach towels.
- It is also a health requirement that fish gutting, scaling and filleting are not to be carried out at the property. There is a wheelie-bin provided at the adjacent beach access boat ramp. Boats are to be clean and free of bait and fish carcasses, food scraps, etc while on the property (as this encourages dingoes/dogs and vermin). However boats may be briefly washed down prior to departure (sparingly as tank water) only in the designated area and only after being sea-water cleaned at the beach.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the houses however, provision of ashtrays have been made for use on the main balcony area. Extinguished cigarette butts and bottle tops must be disposed of in bins provided and not thrown over balcony or left under the house or yard. Air conditioners are to be turned off when guests are not present at the house.
- Any careless damage, breakage, theft or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and may incur a replacement cost. An inventory check has done both before your entry and will be redone after your departure.
- The number of guests must not to exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation. Extra guests not advised at the time of booking will be back-charged.
- The operator takes no responsibility for the guests’ personal property left on the premises, but if found after departure, the manager will endeavour to contact the guest.
- Check-in time is 2pm and checkout time is 10am. As we may have further guests arriving, our guests are required to vacate the property by the agreed checkout time unless negotiated with the operator. Without prior agreement, late departure fees may apply.
- The guest making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the relevant property.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are definitely not to be altered or moved as the floors are polished vinyl or timber and no eskies inside the house please (verandahs are ok). The BBQ must remain on the paved area under the house.