The Studio on 5th is close to Freed-Hardeman University, Main Street Shops and Restaurants, the city center, Chickasaw State Park, Pinson Mounds State Park and just 20 minutes from Jackson. This 1 bedroom, 1 bath and kitchenette is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. The studio is located in a quiet neighborhood next to the host's home. Off-street parking is available. Coffee, Wi-Fi, and fresh linens provided. Outdoor seating and a gas grill is available outside the door.
The Studio on 5th is a private apartment located adjacent to our home. It is an apartment with a private entrance, kitchenette, close parking, Wifi, and Amazon Fire TV. Full size bed with high count cotton sheets and quilt. Soft towels, soaps and shampoo are provided. If there is a third guest, the set up is a twin air mattress with linens and quilt. Please book it for the third guests if the twin mattress is needed.
There is a gas grill on the property, just outside the door of the apartment that guests can use.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
The homeowners are nearby and ready to help with any problems or questions.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
There is a small step up inside the apartment that could be tricky for guest with limited mobility. The apartment is a studio with a bed, table and chair, kitchenette, bathroom and closet.
Mainly, we ask guests to be respectful of our property.
- Please be watchful when pulling in and out of the driveway. Children live near the studio.
- This is a non-smoking unit (no smoking, no e-cigarettes, no incense, no candles)
- No illicit drug use on the premises.
- Use of WiFi to download or access illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Be aware that there is a single step up inside the door of the studio.