AWESOME VANCOUVER AREA ACCOMMODATIONS!!
QUIET & RELAXING OASIS ENJOYED BY MATURE ADULTS (30+) & FAMILIES
NO CLEANING FEE!
If you're looking for a place to party, this isn't the place for you!! If you're looking for a place to have fun, relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area, you're in for a treat!
Your 1,700+ Sq.Ft PRIVATE RETREAT is located an hour drive from Vancouver in the beautiful Fraser Valley. Only 10-15 minutes away from Abbotsford Int'l Airport (YXX). Easy freeway access. Very centrally located with unlimited recreation opportunities!
Our private, beautiful property is perched on Glenn Mountain in East Abbotsford. Completely furnished, and beautifully decorated large 2 bedroom apartment with your very own entrance and private covered deck overlooking a beautiful trees, flowers, and shrubs. With only a short, beautiful drive to all Lower Mainland area attractions, you will enjoy being in the City in the Country!
Wineries, golf courses, water falls, lakes. hot springs, skiing, hiking, attractions, shopping, luxurious spas, and adventure await! Less than 5 minutes to historic downtown Abbotsford.
OUR RATE INCLUDES:
- A selection of Gourmet Coffees & Tea
- High Speed WiFi
- No cable tv!
- Use of iMac computer in suite
- Use of BBQ located on your private covered deck with lots of seating to relax.
- Use of the shared gas fire table on the large deck
- Free in-suite Laundry
- Shampoo, body soap, and toilet paper
- Fresh linens and bedding
- Netflix access in Living room and both bedrooms
- KODI Media Box is available if you know how to use one
- Great selection of DVD movies
- Double Wall Bed in living room for extra sleeping
- Soak and relax in the HOT TUB overlooking the fully treed landscaped paradise.
- Varied selection of card games, board games and puzzles
- Beautifully decorated space. Dorothy's original artwork on the walls.
- 60" LED HDTV Smart TV with Netflix
- KODI media box is available for guests that know hot to use them. This will give you with unlimited movies, tv shows, music, etc. (anything you want!)
- Polk Audio Sound Bar & Sub Woofer
- Library of DVD & Blueray movies
- Comfortable leather couch, love seat, and recliner
- Library of current tourist info, coupons, and books
- Cozy up to the warmth of the gas fireplace
- Wall Bed for extra sleeping
- Fully equipped with everything you need to feel at home
- New Quartz countertops with a large surface to work on.
- Fully stocked Coffee Bar: Personal Keurig Coffee Brewer w/selection of gourmet coffee & tea included.
- Large fridge with ice & water dispenser (fridge is empty and ready for your groceries) (ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo is included)
- Full size oven w/stove-top
- Large private deck w/BBQ & a beautiful outdoor living space
- iMac computer in corner shelving unit for your use
- Large bar style dining table with 6 chairs.
MASTER BEDROOM & PRIVATE ENSUITE:
- Full Queen Bed with very comfortable mattress
- Fresh and clean bedding
- Amazing spa-like ensuite bathroom with granite counters, granite tiled 2-person shower, heated tile floor, bath robes, and fresh towels. Shampoo, soap, and toilet paper provided.
- 32" LED HDTV with Apple TV and Netflix (no cable tv... you aren't coming to watch tv!)
- Modern style wall mounted glass fireplace w/heat
- Leather futon w/coffee table to kick back and relax in the privacy of your own private getaway.
- Private access to deck with BBQ, hot tub, and cozy natural gas fire table
- iPod / iPhone dock
- Alarm clock radio
- Private Keurig Specialty Coffee Machine
- Full Queen Bed with very comfortable mattress and fresh bedding
- 32" LED HDTV with Apple TV (Access to Netflix, music, etc - no cable tv)
- Large private closet with mirrored doors
- Alarm clock w/radio
- Large dresser
- Large Closet
BATHROOM #2: Renovated in Sept 2017
- Large bathroom located in the main living area
- Heated tile floor
- Full tub with shower head
- 2 sinks
- Towels, shampoo, soap, and toilet paper provided
We are serious about cleanliness of our space. We do a thorough clean of the entire suite. All bedding, towels, pillow covers, all surfaces, floors, toilets, showers, etc are washed before and after a guest checks out.
Central location for your convenience:
Abbotsford Recreation Centre: Walking distance
Historic Downtown Abbotsford: Less than 5 minutes
Cascade Falls: 35 minutes
Save-On Foods: 5 minutes
Costco: 5 minutes
Abbotsford Int'l Airport: 15 minutes
Downtown Vancouver: Approx. 60 minutes (depending on traffic)
US Border: 5 minutes
White Rock Beach: 45 minutes
Cultus Lake: 30 minutes
Harrison Hot Springs: 45 minutes
Seattle Outlet Shopping: 2 hours
Kelowna & Okanagan Wine Country: 3 hours
SKI & SNOW BOARD AREAS:
Whistler: 2 hours
Hemlock Valley Ski Area: 60 minutes
Mount Baker Ski Area: 60 minutes
Mount Seymour: 60 minutes
Grouse Mountain: 60 minutes
Cypress Mountain: 60 minutes
Manning Park: 90 minutes
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hosting you and making your vacation memorable! Live like a local!
Folding electric bike rentals are available for an extra charge. Ask for details.
Guests will have complete private access to their very own private apartment on the lower level of our large home perched on the side of Glenn Mountain in the most desirable area of Abbotsford. We live upstairs, so we are close by if you need anything.
Street parking is available for 1 vehicle. Driveway is available for 1 car if our trailer isn't parked on it.
Use of hot tub and gas fire table in common area, private deck area, bbq, private secure entrance to suite. It is a common area, so we may also be using the hot tub area at the same time.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We love to meet new people. This is your vacation, so we will interact as little or as much as our guests want. We will not get in your way.
We offer all guests an invite to join us for a glass of wine and snacks. We love to share insider tips of the area to help make your stay memorable.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
If you are traveling with a pet, we need to pre-authorize before confirming the booking. Pre-authorized pets are an additional $15 per night. We prefer to limit to a house trained, well behaved dog under 30lbs. No cats will be authorized due to allergies.
Close proximity to many hiking trails, lakes, hot springs, skiing & boarding, water falls, professional hockey, entertainment, shopping, restaurants, micro craft breweries, and more!
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards available for rent for an extra charge. Great way to spend a day on a nearby lake or the ocean.
- Folding Electric Bikes are available for extra charge. This is an awesome way to get around.
- Hosts are more than willing to tour guests around to some of the hidden local spots - with notice. We love meeting new people and showing off our beautiful community.
If you are looking to spend every day in Vancouver, this may not be the best location unless you don't mind a 60 minute commute.
1) To respect our quiet neighbors, we must strictly enforce a quiet time from 11pm to 6am. If you're looking for a place to party, this isn't it.
2) We are a non-smoking property.
3) All dirty dishes to be cleaned prior to checking out
4) If you are traveling with a pet, we need to pre-authorize before confirming the booking. Pre-authorized pets are an additional $15 per night. We prefer to limit to a house trained, well behaved dog under 30lbs. No cats will be authorized due to severe allergies.
5) Maximum of 6 over night guests in the suite at any time and must correspond to the number of guests booked.
6) Suite must be left reasonably clean at time of check out.
7) Parking on the driveway is limited to 1 vehicle at all times. Street parking is available as well, but no guarantees.
8) Please recycle to reduce garbage as we are limited to 2 bags of trash per week. Garbage & Recycling bags are provided.
10) 3 Night minimum stay on holiday long weekends.
11) Please do not change the hot tub temperature as it has been set at 101-103 degrees to optimize chemical balance and comfort for all guests.
12) No glass to be used in or around the hot tub. No exceptions.
13) No infants in the hot tub. Children aged 10+ with supervision.
14) No food or drink in the hot tub. Plastic water bottles are ok.
But most importantly; ENJOY YOUR STAY!
We are Kyle & Dorothy! We are a young professional couple that has way too much room for just the 2 of us! We have designed our suite for visiting family in mind. So when you visit us, you will find a beautifully decorated suite with all the amenities of your home, including privacy!
We are very hospitable and would love to have you spend a weekend, a week, or a month in our home. When you stay with us, you are family. We would love to visit over a glass of wine. Choose to ignore us, or spend time with us. It's your choice!
We have a beautiful home, so come enjoy it! Live like a local!!
We look forward to meeting you.