Delightful two bedroom holiday home well-located in leafy Brentwood with cafés, shops, supermarket and the beautiful river front just 5-7 mins walk away. Comfortable, well-equipped, fully air-conditioned and includes onsite parking.
You will just be 6 mins drive away from well-known Garden City shopping centre, 10 mins to Perth CBD and 11-15 mins from Murdoch, Curtin, UWA as well as historical Fremantle. Public buses are 1 min walk away with Bull Creek train station 15 mins stroll away.
Welcome to my delightful two bedroom holiday home in Brentwood. Relax and make it your comfortable home away from home. It is fully air-conditioned and perfect for couples, small groups or families to enjoy a Perth holiday, helping children settle into Murdoch, Curtin University or UWA, or starting out for those moving / looking to move to Perth. The place includes:
• Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, reverse cycle air-conditioner/heater, box fan, full size wardrobe and bedside tables with lamps.
• Second Bedroom with Double size bed, reverse cycle air conditioner/heater, ceiling fan, wardrobe with drawers and bedside tables with lamps.
• Living Room with dining and lounge areas, large flat screen TV, air conditioner and gas heater.
• Full modern kitchen equipped for all your cooking needs. Includes refrigerator, gas stove-tops, oven, microwave, sandwich press, bread toaster, kettle, kitchen utensils, cooking pots/pans, crockery and cutlery. Please just clean up afterwards. Breakfast is not provided but coffee packs, tea bags and hot chocolate packs are provided.
• Modern bathroom with bathtub, walk in shower and vanity top. Hairdryer and hand wash provided but not shampoo or body wash.
• Brand new toilet that is separate to the bathroom so one can bathe and another use the toilet.
• Non-tank gas hot water throughout so you will never run out of hot water.
• Fully renovated laundry with washing machine, laundry baskets and laundry sink. Detergent provided.
• Large beautifully landscaped front garden (great for kids to run around).
• Back patio garden with table and chairs (perfect place to chill for the day).
• Fresh quality towels and sheets provided so you do not need to bring anything.
• Driveway parking for one car and grass verge parking for another one.
• Security cameras on exterior of house including the driveway.
• Lots of storage and wardrobe space available.
• Full information pack provided to help you settle in with suggestions on places to visit and where to eat.
• Free high-speed WiFi Internet included – support multiple devices.
The entire house will be just for you and your group! I live about 10 mins away. You can self check in (after 2pm) or check out anytime (before 11am) as I have a key lock box.
There is a private 3rd bedroom that is locked for storage purposes and not live in. Garage is not in use due to the narrow space and the risk of damage to your car and the building. Please park in driveway and if needed, the grass verge in front of the property.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
I'm contactable via email and mobile phone and I’ll be glad to answer any questions, or provide suggestions to make the best of your trip to Perth.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
If you're travelling with a baby/young child we can organise a high chair, baby bath tub and/or a large padded play mat for you.
We take great pride and efforts to guarantee fresh clean linens including quilt covers, blankets and sheets for every stay.
- We ask all guests to please treat our property with love and respect like you would do to your own.
- Please ensure that all dishes are washed clean, dried, and returned to cupboards. Leave the kitchen the same way as you found it.
- Please ensure the air conditioning/heating/lights are switched OFF whenever leaving the home to conserve energy.
- You are required to empty the in-door bins and take out all rubbish to be disposed in the outdoor bins at the back of the property at the end of your stay.
- Do respect the neighbours, park only on the side of driveway nearest to the property, keep your noise levels low, especially after 10pm.