The suite is newly renovated, very clean & private. You have access to 2 acres, including a large play-set & petite walkable forest. You have a private entrance & patio seating along a dry creek bed.
*Queen bed & sofa sleeper
*Mini-frig, microwave, coffee maker, coffee/tea, filtered water
*Smart TV w/ DIRECTV
*17 miles to airport
*15 miles to UC Davis
*25 miles to outlet stores
*5 miles to old downtown restaurants & shopping
*18 miles to Cache Creek Casino
The guest suite is attached to our personal home. However, guest and host spaces are not shared. Guests have their own private entrance, private patio, and private living space. You may run across us on the property, as we like to be outside working in our field.
Prior guests have informed us that because the walk-in closet is so large, they set-up their own baby crib in there, with a monitor, to ensure a quiet and separate space for their child.
As our guest(s), you have private access to your designated part of the home. You may also wander about the front portion of the five-acre property. The fenced-in back yard and garage area are off limits to guests.
If at any time the gate is closed, please feel free to open it to let yourself in or out.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Theo and I are available to answer questions that you have about the area or to resolve any issues you have during your stay. Please call or text me at the number provided in your suite or knock on the front door. Thanks, Kirsten
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
We are always looking to improve the stay of our guests. Please let us know how we are doing. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
The following house rules must be agreed to prior to booking this suite. If the house rules are not followed during your stay, additional fees may be collected from the security deposit.
• CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT: No early check-ins or late check-outs without prior written approval. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residency. You must depart at the appropriate time.
• NO PETS: We do not allow our guests to bring pets onto the property. We have cats of our own. However, we keep them in our private space.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of overnight occupants is 4 guests. All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count.
• QUIET TIME: Kindly keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am.
• GUEST CONDUCT: Anybody planning a wild visit is NOT a good fit to stay here. No illegal drugs may be brought onto the property. If there is loud and unruly behavior, including parties, extreme intoxication, or any other disruptive behavior, the guest will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
• NO SMOKING: Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the guest suite and is only allowed outside on the guest's patio. All smoking waste must be disposed of in outside bins provided.
• HOUSEKEEPING AND CLEANING: There is no daily housekeeping service. For guests staying between 7 and 10 days, a mid-week house cleaning can be provided upon request for a $20 cash fee. Otherwise, cleaning occurs after checkout. Cleaning supplies are located under the bathroom sink.
• FIREARMS: Please declare ANY firearms you will have on our property. We do not allow the shooting of any firearms on our property.
• PAYMENTS: All Payments are processed by Airbnb.
• RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice but will not change once your reservation has been confirmed. An extended stay beyond your initial reservation will be subject to the rates at that time.
• CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: See “Modertate" Airbnb/Host Cancellation/Refund policy in the listing.
• HOLD HARMLESS: The Hosts are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, death, or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities, nor for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. You agree by making this reservation, that all Guests named on the reservation are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is not applied toward rent. It is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
o No damage to guest suite or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
o No lingering odors or stains on surfaces, for example, from scented oils, topical medications, wine, etc.
o No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or smoking
o No linens/towels are lost or damaged
• GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: You are a guest in our home in a semi-residential neighborhood that has full-time residents. Think of yourselves as neighbors in the neighborhood too. Peaceful enjoyment of the neighborhood is of utmost importance. Don't litter our property or the neighbors' property. Don't go onto other property without permission. Obey the speed limit in the neighborhood.
AGREEMENT: By making this reservation, you agree you've read all the details in the listing for our beautiful Country Oasis, and agree to all terms and conditions as detailed in the House Rules.
Your Hosts, Kirsten and Theo
Hi. I am originally from Northern California and have lived here most of my life. Growing up, my family and I lived for a short time in Milan Italy, Missouri, and then back in California. I love to travel, though I don't seem to find the time to do it enough. Gardening is one of my passions, so you will see me and my husband outside working on the yard a lot. We purchased our current home, where our rental resides, in the fall of 2015. We've completely remodeled the inside and will continue with our renovation adventure on the outside moving forward.
I also like to read on the patio, play with my pets, and go for a nice drive in the countryside with my hubby in our old VW.