Be very welcome in our super cozy and charming house 10 steps from the City center (Grote markt) of Mechelen. Roof room with view on the Sint Rombolds Tower in our wood- and industrial style house with vintage and old school decoration. Double matrass bed and your own little living room with 2 relax chairs and TV with about 150 DVD's, free to use. Bathroom is shared with us. Staying in our room will give you the ultimate old city expierience. And we will make sure you have a great time!
You will be staying in our top room (second floor, steep stair) during your time with us. The room is equipped with a double matrass bed, 2 relax chairs, closet and tv. We tried to make your stay comfortable: you can make tea, coffee or water in the white cabine. Also the DVD's are there to use if you want to watch some TV. Towels are provided as well. The bathroom is on the first floor and will be shared with us. Selfmade booklet in the room, showing you the good places in Mechelen and surroundings.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Before and during your stay we are available to help you with any question. You have everything you need in your private room to have a comfortable stay, but if anything else is needed we are here to help you.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
You can not enter our street by car. If you come to Mechelen by car, we will help you with possible parking lots when you make your reservation.
We are in love with our super cozy and charming home and therefore ask you to follow our house rules:
* Feel like home but respect the house and everything in it.
* No parties allowed. No additional people.
* Put everything back where you found it.
* When you break it, you buy it.
* Silence after 10 pm: we are working people and need to get up early in the morning. Please be silent when you enter/leave the house during the night.
* Silence before 9 am during the weekends: we are working people and need to get up early in the morning during the week so we like to sleep a bit longer in the weekends. Please be silent when you enter/leave the house in the early morning.
* Do not smoke in the house (, go outside like Robert).
* Do not lit any fire in the room. No candles are allowed in the sleeping room, there is cozy light provided.
* Don’t enter the terrace without asking, use it only in emergency cases (fire exit).
* Be careful with the key. If you lose it we will need to charge you the replacing costs.
* Max. one person in the shower. Couples like to shower togheter, but our shower is too fragile to hold 2 people at the same time.
* No pets allowed.