Nestled in the Smoky Mountains, just a 2 minute drive from downtown Bryson City, is a beautifully restored vintage 1971 Airstream trailer with everything you need for a "Glamping" experience. Complete with kitchen, dining area, heat/AC, internet TV, sleeping for 4, and an small indoor shower. The "Silver Majesty" is parked along the scenic Tuckasegee river, perfect for fishing, kayaking, or just taking in the scenery. This is not a luxury accommodation, keep in mind it is more functional.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Spacious outdoor area, including a deck with tables/chairs, fire pit, and charcoal grill
- Bath towels, washcloths, sheets, blankets, pillows, dish-ware, coffee maker, paper products included
- Hot water
- Heating & AC (space heater for the extra cold nights)
- Bright interior lighting
- Wifi and internet TV
- You can use the charcoal grill outside or the gas range inside the trailer for cooking
- There are two twin beds (with added memory foam pads) and the table collapses down into a queen bed
- Refrigerator and Freezer with Brita filter
- LED Lanterns included for night time strolls
- This is an older trailer so you may need to be patient with appliances/plumbing, we do our best but things can break and we'll be there to help you :)
- The shower is small, so anyone over 6ft may struggle to fit,
- This trailer has 2 other vacation condos that share the land with as well
- The smoky mountain Railroad tracks are right next to the trailer, and it does honk several times a day, sometimes in the morning
You will have access to the following:
- Airstream and all its contents
- Outdoor deck
- Campfire and surrounding area
- Charcoal grill
- 1 parking space
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Scott & Ed currently reside in Philadelphia, however we've partnered with our friend Kyle who manages the nearby tiny house listings. He will be available upon request for any incidentals, malfunctions, etc. We also have a cleaning staff that uphold our meticulous eye for detail. Rest assured all your needs will be taken care of.
We are always available by phone and messenger. Cell reception is strong at the site as well.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
If you wish to open the windows, please do so carefully. They are heavy and tend to slam, and are difficult to replace.
If you need additional linens please just ask!
The Airstream heats up and cools down fairly quickly so to save energy, please turn off the heat/AC when you leave for the day. The plumbing is very sensitive. We ask you use a wastebin for any paper product and only use the toilet for waste.
- Please take off your shoes when entering the trailer, You can leave them out on the deck or bring them inside at night
- Please turn off all lights, wash and return all dirty dishes, and place key back in lockbox when checking out
- If using the dining area for extra bed, please return table back to original position before checkout (instructions in your welcome message)
- Please be very careful about putting any paper products in the toilet, it is very sensitive and we would prefer you to dispose in the trash bin to prevent clogging.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the trailer
- Pets are allowed but please clean up after them
HEY YOU!!!! Fancy finding you here, welcome to our profile, a digital manifestation of our personalities, hope to see you soon!
A bit more about us:
We're open-minded, spontaneous individuals who enjoy beatboxing, surfing, building websites, drinking fancy beer, and shootin the breeze!! We are recent college grads working in the tech world and like to use Airbnb to Prototype our home automation gadgets so we are very passionate about this space!
When traveling, we like to get to know the people, culture and the non-touristy spots, Airbnb is an amazing gateway to explore all of those possibilities. Basically anything that doesn't involve a tour bus, We're set!
We hope you enjoy!