Nestled in the Smoky Mountains, just a 2 minute drive from downtown Bryson City, is a beautifully restored vintage 1971 Airstream trailer with everything you need for a "Glamping" experience. Be one with nature, without all the fuss. Complete with kitchen, dining area, heat/AC, internet TV, sleeping for 4, and an indoor shower. The "Silver Majesty" is parked along the scenic Tuckasegee river, perfect for fishing, kayaking, or just taking in the scenery.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Spacious outdoor area, including a deck with tables/chairs, fire pit, and charcoal grill
- Bath towels, washcloths, sheets, blankets, pillows, dish-ware, coffee maker, paper products included
- Hot water
- Heating & AC
- Bright interior lighting
- Wifi and internet TV
- You can use the charcoal grill outside or the gas range inside the trailer for cooking
- There are two twin beds and the table collapses down into a queen bed
- Refrigerator and Freezer with Brita filter
- LED Lanterns included for night time strolls
- This is an older trailer so you may need to be patient with appliances/plumbing, we do our best but things can break and we'll be there to help you :)
You will have access to the following:
- Airstream and all its contents
- Outdoor deck
- Campfire and surrounding area
- Charcoal grill
- 1 parking space
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Scott & Ed currently reside in Philadelphia, however we've partnered with our friend Kyle who manages the nearby tiny house listings. He will be available upon request for any incidentals, malfunctions, etc. We also have a cleaning staff that uphold our meticulous eye for detail. Rest assured all your needs will be taken care of.
We are always available by phone and messenger. Cell reception is strong at the site as well.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
If you wish to open the windows, please do so carefully. They are heavy and tend to slam, and are difficult to replace.
If you need additional linens please just ask!
The Airstream heats up and cools down fairly quickly so to save energy, please turn off the heat/AC when you leave for the day.
- Please take off your shoes when entering the trailer, You can leave them out on the deck or bring them inside at night
- Please turn off all lights, wash and return all dirty dishes, and place key back in lockbox when checking out
- If using the dining area for extra bed, please return table back to original position before checkout (instructions in your welcome message)
- Please be very careful about putting any paper products in the toilet, it is very sensitive and we would prefer you to dispose in the trash bin to prevent clogging.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the trailer
- Pets are allowed but please clean up after them