This is a perfect example of the type of guests you do not want renting your brand new Villas and wrecking them!
But let's look at each complaint soberly:
1. The Villa is exactly 2 klm from the town. It takes most people 15 minutes to get to town, as they were told, unless they were drunk. Then it takes much longer...
2. The WiFi situation has been resolved, as we added extra adjusters to reach inside the villa. However WiFi was available at the pool and the villa balconies.
3. The Villas are rented by the week and service was available every other day. Guests are expected to keep up the Villa and empty their trash daily at the big trash can just a few meres away. In this case it was not done because the guests were too drunk to walk to the trash.
Tons of empty Vodka bottles were left at the villa.
4. Our white towels were trashed, probably used to wipe their vomit, and only then they were asked to pay €10/per towel not per person, which they never did pay and still owe us.
5. The Villa sleeps 7 people as described. Two in the master bedroom 4 in the Living room ( not kitchen ) and one in the common area between the living room and kitchen.
Yes it was somewhat crowded, but for € 300/night it is a great deal!
6. After they arrived they begged us to let their 3 friends stay at the available apartment which sleeps 2. It was agreed and we supplied them with a pull out bed. Then they wanted a discount and started complaining so they would not have to (Website hidden by Airbnb) we told the new friends, they did not have to stay, they could leave.
7. We gave them many rides form the port to the Villas and to the Far Out club where the liked to go every day to drink and party. We often picked them up totally drunk at 8:00 A.M from the middle of the road and took them to the Villas.
We only charged them €50 and we had to ask them again and again for it.
They left the Villas and the pool area in such a mess that it took us two days to clean up the mess. The dishwasher was plugged full of food as they never rinsed their dishes before placing them there.
I recommend camping next time.