This tidy country house near the beach feels like a modern "shack".
Nestled on a sunny north facing garden with lawns, native and fruit trees, it's easy to enjoy the peaceful quiet of country solitude.
Discover beautiful beaches, wild forests/bushland, a jetty to cast a line, tourist attractions like the renowned Hastings caves and thermal spring pool.
Gem cottage is a well maintained weatherboard cottage that has recently been improved to be 'just right' to arrive and relax. It has all the features you need to be ultra comfortable.
Unpack and put your feet up or go exploring in the expansive surroundings... either option will renew and nurture.
- a bath with shower,
- gas stove in kitchen, gas BBQ outside and an outside sink for cleaning fish..
- the main bedroom features a queen bed and a single bed with trundle
- the second bedroom features a queen bed and a single bed.
- panel heaters in both bedrooms, a wood heater in the lounge room and stacks of dry firewood ready to go.
- the dining room is off the kitchen and opens onto the garden via a sliding door. West facing, it captures the warm and steady afternoon sun.
- an undercover area for play and eating, with washing line and generous outdoor setting.
- a spacious garden to run around and play hide and seek or ballgames and a spring fed stream at the bottom of the garden.
- sealed wooden floors and tidy woollen rugs throughout the house.
It's all yours to relax into.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
The key is located in a key lock box. You will be given the 4 digit code before arrival.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Family, couple(s) or single(s), this homely shack is perfect for all who seek a cosy getaway.
Short stay or lengthy retreat (just ask about long stay reduced prices).
Friendly, respectful neighbours; actually most of the time it's just the birds.
Private and peaceful.
- No shoes in the house