This is a newly bought house, fresh, shiny, cozy with a friendly atmosphere and is located in a safe, convenient, quite,and nice neighborhood. Minutes to I-101. Half an hour to Monterey and Marian Beach. Walking distance to shopping centers on William Rd and Sanborn St. Most of the restaurants are located on North Main St. which is about 7 to 10 minutes away. I use my heart to make my guests comfortable and satisfied.
Guests enjoy 2 spacious rooms (14-15 sq.ft in each room), comfortable queen size beds, shared bathroom, free parking,
This newly renovated house is a two-storied building (3250 sq. ft) that has all a new and big house has: clean, bright, fresh, spacious and well designed to suit the comfort of modern life.
Please read our details before booking.
1) Bedrooms and bathroom: you get 2 spacious and super quiet rooms, Room 2 and Room 3, one bathroom which will be shared with the guests in Room 1 (if any). There is a 1/2 bath on the first floor available for use. There is a clean and comfortable queen size bed, both come with high quality linens. There is an electronic fan. All towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry are provided in the bathroom. It is ideal for a family/group of 4 or more. (Each room is designed to fit two guests. If you have more people who want to share a room, we'll charge a $30/person; or if you would like to book more rooms in the same house, please ask as we have other rooms available to accommodate your need.
2) Loft (27 sq.ft) on the second floor: there are a Direct wireless TV, a set of sofa, a pub table and four chairs, a microwave, a coffee maker, a small refrigerator, a coffee table, a lamp and a standing lamp. Free bottle water in the refrigerator in the loft: Coffee or Tea for breakfast.
3) Kitchen: It is NOT open to guests (exception is possible. Just ask). No cooking please in other rooms or parts of the house.
4) Free WiFi.
5) Free parking in front of the house, on the drive way or in the garage when needed.
6) Laundry: No Laundry service or $5/load for washer and dryer.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
I am a college professor and I love people and love to make friends with people from all over the world. I use my heart to treat guests and guarantee to provide excellent customized services and make you feel like staying in your own home.
Also, I grow with Airbnb and I have years of experience doing Airbnb in another house of mine and manage other people's houses.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Note: 1.There is a little distance from Monterey, 17 miles drive and Carmel by the Sea, depending on your travel purpose. but consider the spacious worry free parking space, quietness and relaxation you need after the day's traveling, 30 minutes drive is way well worth than putting up in a crowded downtown area.
2. There is a high school on the far side across from the street. There are games going on some of the weekend days.
3.The weather here is beautiful year round, and usually a few degrees warmer and less foggy than Monterey, Pebble Beach, Carmel and Seaside close to the coast.
4. People here don't have cooling system in the houses as the average temperature is around 30-50. We have heating system though.
1. Please no shoes upstairs but you can wear your own clean slippers.
2. Please stay quiet after 10 pm or at the special request by the owner or other quests to stay quiet on special occasions. Be respectful to others.
3. Clean your dishes right after use if allowed to use kitchen. Do not place them in the dishwasher. 4. No laundry or $5 for each load