Come stay in this beautiful vacation rental along the Colorado River! This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located in Needles, California on the Needles Municipal Golf Course with a 1 minute walk to the rivers easy accessible beach front. Enjoy golfing, bbq-ing, boating, skiing, rafting, floating or fishing and much more! Come for a relaxing vacation away or an action packed fun adventure with the family!
Beach Access, Golf Course Access
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Available On-Call 24/7
VACATION HOME RENTAL AGREEMENT
1117 Marina Drive, Needles CA 92363
MAIL TO: PO BOX 6395, GARDEN GROVE, CA 92846
The following is the rental agreement and the tenant(s) full acceptance of all terms and conditions listed below, including personal liability made between tenant(s) ________
_ _ ________________and____________________________________
, and Roxy Johnson (Owner).
1. RENTAL TERMS AND PRICE: Rental term for this unit is strictly limited to the following dates: ¬¬¬¬¬________________________________Rental rate of $250.00 a night (subject to change due to Holiday Rates and/special occasions). Includes utilities; gas, water, electric, trash pickup and basic cable TV, and internet (Wi-Fi). There is no telephone at this rental property. Total amount of this rental for the dates defined above total_____, plus three hundred and fifty dollar ($350) reservation/damage fee, and a non refundable $150 cleaning fee- payable by CHECK or CASHIERS CHECK. Return of this rental agreement with original (wet) initials and signatures is required to reserve the house, along with fees. Rental fees are due 30 days prior to arrival. Deposit is refunded in case of cancellation, only if 30 days prior to arrival. TENANT(S) MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF TENANT(S) DRIVER’S LICENSES with return of this agreement and deposit. The remainder of the deposit not held for damage will be returned to the tenant(s), by US mail within 10 days of the end of the rental agreement term.
2. FURNISHINGS: This unit is fully furnished with the following furnishings: Bedrooms: beds in every room (3 plus a den), misc. dressers, bedding, towels, etc.; family room: (2) sofas, (1) chair, (2)HD color televisions, TV armoire, (2) DVD players, surround sound speakers, and an extensive DVD collection of approximately 250 DVDs; Dining room table and 6 chairs; kitchen: cookware, utensils, dishes & cutlery, coffee maker, microwave, stove & oven, dishwasher, Cuisinart Blender; laundry room: with washer & gas dryer and an ice maker. There is no garage access for the tenant(s). Tenant(s) understand that it is their responsibility to keep the entire exterior premises free and clear of all garbage and litter. Tenant(s) understand that they are required to preserve and protect all real property, all personal property of the owner, and all articles provided or stored anywhere in their designated house or on the premises, and it is understood that the deductions from the reservation/cleaning/damage deposit will be enforced in accordance with California law.
IMPORTANT: IF TAKING A BOAT OR JET SKIS – THE ASSOCIATION HAS DESIGNATED PARKING STALLS IN THE PARKING LOTS FOR BOATS AND EXTRA VEHICLES. YOU MAY NOT TAKE UP MORE THAN ONE SPACE. YOU MUST BACK A TRAILER INTO THE LONGER STALLS, AND DISCONNECT YOUR VEHICLE THEN PARK IT SEPARATELY – AND NOT IN A LONG STALL, ONE OF THE SHORTER STALLS. THERE IS 7 DAY A WEEK TOW TRUCK MONITORING FOR ANY VIOLATORS OF THE POSTED PARKING RULES.
3. LIMIT ON NUMBER OF TENANTS (INCLUDING OCCUPANTS AND OTHER GUESTS). The tenants and property owners have agreed upon a limited number of occupants (¬ ¬__ adults) for the property, and ___ children, with occasional day guest(s). The tenants agree that there are to be no more than the agreed number staying on said premises, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. NO SMOKING AND LIMITED FIRE PIT ACTIVITY: Tenants and their guests understand and agree that there is NO SMOKING inside the premises. Campfires are allowed only outside on the concrete patio area, a minimum of 8 feet away from the house and garage and must be extinguished completely before leaving unattended. There is a gas barbeque grill for tenant’s use; tenant is responsible for providing propane for use of grill.
5. NO HUNTING AND NO FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY. Tenant(s) understand and agree that no pets or domestic animals of any kind are allowed in the house or around the property, unless previously agreed upon and initialed below by Roxy Johnson. Additional deposit required for pets.
Tenant (1) Initial ____; Roxy Johnson Initial _______ Deposit Amount: ________
6. LIMITED USE OF MOTORIZED VEHICHLES ON PROPERTY. The use of any motor vehicles ( cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV’s, etc. is restricted to designated parking areas in parking lot directly across from this unit, there is absolutely no parking directly on the street. There is no riding of vehicles on the golf course whatsoever.
7. NON-INTERFERENCE AND RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF NEIGHBORS. As there may be other guests or the owners in adjacent properties, the tenant(s) agree that they will not interfere in any way with any of the other guests or residents, and that they will respect the rights of others which shall include but not be limited to : parking, noise, litter, personal space, disturbance and interruptions, personal safety and property protection, and conformance with all posted rules and regulations at public areas such as the pool/Jacuzzi/basketball court and any other joint-use facility. Tenant(s) further agree that they will be held accountable for any damages they and their guests inflict.
8. TENANT(S) FULLY UNDERSTANDS THAT DANGEROUS CONDITIONS EXIST. The tenant(s) and their guests have been advised that the river (Colorado River) has steep hillsides and trails along the River’s edge, rock slide areas, current of the river, boats and other hazards, both natural and man made exist and they are to follow written restrictions and accept full responsibility for any activities they choose to embark upon.. Further there are indigenous animals and insects that could be a hazard to humans and due caution should be taken to become familiar with and aware of any hazards present in the Arizona and California desert. Further, this is a golf course home with occasional golf balls directed towards the unit and porch area. There are trellises affixed at the windows. Tenant(s) will not be held responsible for damage done by others, but accept full liability for use of the patio and porch areas during daylight hours when golfers are in play. The tenant(s) and their guests are fully aware of the dangers, fully understand the need to be careful and alert to safety considerations at all times, and accept complete personal and group responsibility for safety when in and around the property. Tenant(s) and their guests agree to hold the owners of this unit harmless of any liability for any accident or any injury that may occur to anyone or anything during their stay.
9. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT. The Owners may immediately terminate this agreement, verbally or in writing, should the tenant(s), occupants, or guests violate any provision contained herein. Should this agreement be terminated, the tenant(s) agree to all or partial forfeiture of deposits and payments made and will be held liable for any damages resulting from their actions. In addition, upon termination of this agreement, the tenant(s) agree to immediately return the premises to the owner or owner’s agent and vacate the property. Any damage or missing items from the house will be deducted from the security deposit.
10. TENANT INFORMATION:
Tenant (1) Name _______________________________, Address____________________________________________________________,
Cell phone number during this stay____________________________(URL HIDDEN)
Tenant (2) Name ________________________________, Address____________________________________________________________,
Cell phone number during this stay_____________________________.
Signature of Tenant (1) :__________________________________________________
Signature of Tenant (2) : _________________________________________________
PERSONAL REFERNCE YOU HAVE KNOWN 5 YEARS: ______________________________________________________________________
Name, address, & phone number
Above signatures accept all terms and conditions of this rental agreement.
Reservation/Cleaning/Damage Deposit and Rental Fee check should be made payable to:
Roxy Johnso(URL HIDDEN) PO Box 6395
Garden Grove, Ca 92846
If you have any questions please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN)
In case of emergency call me at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or by email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
TENANTS ARE ASKED TO TURN THE THERMOSTAT UP TO 90 DEGREES (AS HIGH AS IT GOES) UPON LEAVING THE HOUSE. ALSO, EMPTY TRASH CANS INTO TRASH CANS OUTSIDE, AND LEAVE ON CURB SIDE FOR PICKUP. ALL TRASH MUST BE BAGGED. RECYCLABLES DO NOT HAVE TO BE BAGGED.