Our Americana Cottage is just 2 mins from Boch Hollow Nature Preserve and 5 mins from food and entertainment in the Hocking Hills. Our cottage is 18 min to Old Man's Cave, as well as many other exciting trails in the Hocking Hills. The Cottage has 6 acre of wooded forest with a creek to roam.
This is perfect place to disconnect and rediscover the beauty of nature and meditate. If staying in as a family is your destination, we have an air hockey/ping pong table, 4k T.V., surround sound, and lawn.
Originally post & beam built cabin in 1850 as a catholic parsonage, now a remodeled country cottage. You will love the open floor plan for easy mobility on the first floor. Here you will be able to enjoy a lovely family meal at an oak table for six, play a game of air hockey or ping pong, play a board game in the game room, or relax and watch a movie on a 50'' ultra HD 4k televison with surround sound. You may even turn on the electric fireplace. If you want to just get away for some quiet time, enjoy the large Jacuzzi bath.
Once upstairs, you will find a spacious family room with a sofa sleeper and 36'' HD TV. In bedroom 1 you will find a twin over full bunk bed with a twin trundle and a separate full bed. In bedroom 2 you will rest on a comfort support 10'' memory foam king bed. In bedroom 3 you can select your comfort with our queen duel sleep number bed.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We are available with less than a 10 min drive away if needed.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Nice 8x8 hot tub and fire ring area.
The Maximum occupancy for each unit includes all overnight guests regardless of age.
- Arrival/Departure: Arrival is after 4:00 p.m. We work diligently to have the cottage available for you by 4:00 PM, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required or when your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night. Departure: Departure is before 11:00 a.m. We greatly appreciate guests following ALL instructions provided for departure. Early arrival or late departure may be available upon request. This offer is subject to availability and requires prior approval.
- Lost and Found: Please check drawers, under beds, etc. when leaving to check for your personal belongings. We will be happy to make a reasonable search for items as guests believe they may have left. If found, the item will be returned at the guest's expense.
- Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside our cottage or in the hot tub. A $500 cleaning fee will be added to your bill if smoking was detected. Please properly discard cigarette butts if used outside.
- Cleaning Responsibilities: If unusual cleaning is necessary, there may be an additional charge to your credit card on record. It is your responsibility to maintain the cottage in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay.
- Malfunction of equipment: We do our best to make sure all amenities are in good working order. Occasionally electronics, satellite, phones, internet and other mechanical equipment will malfunction. We will do our best to repair these items in a timely manner, but will not make any rental concession for time without these items. Likewise, loss of electricity, water, or other “Acts of God” that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of arrival and may need several hours to heat. We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities in order to keep them functioning at peak efficiency.
- Weather/Power Outages: Bad weather conditions may make travel to the Hocking Hills difficult. In addition, occasional power outages or other "Acts of God" that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. We will do our best to make your stay comfortable.
- Damages and Theft: We have designed and furnished our cottage with high quality materials and amenities. We expect that our guests will respect the inside, outside and surrounding property at all times. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or theft as a result of your stay. If you notice any problems upon arrival, please let us know immediately.
- Furniture and Electronics: No moving of furniture or decor inside or outside of the cottage. Do NOT disconnect or alter any electronic items.
- Liability: Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for an accident, injury or damage that may result in or about the premises, to persons or property (including those of Renter's guests), and that the Owner and its agents shall not be held liable, or responsible for such injury, accident, or damage. Renter assumes the risk involved with the use of the hot tub, and any and all other rental amenity and agrees to save harmless and indemnify the Owner and its agents from any and all claims and liability of any nature which may arise by reason of the use of the same renter or others using the same during renters occupancy. Renter assumes responsibility of all guests during the reservation time.
- Hunting: Absolutely NO hunting of any kind is permitted anywhere on the property.
- Fireworks/Firearms/Guns: Absolutely NO shooting fireworks, firearms or guns on the property.
- ATV's/motorcycles: Absolutely NO all-terrain vehicles, 4-wheelers, motorcycles or other recreational vehicles may be used on the property at any time. Only the use of motorcycles as a mode of transportation to the cottage may be used.
- Campfires: Campfires are permitted ONLY in the fire pit provided with your cottage. Absolutely NO fires permitted outside of these designated areas. Only firewood should be burned in the fire pit. Please ensure fire is properly extinguished before leaving the campfire area.
- Firewood Alert: It is illegal to move firewood in or out of Quarantined areas. Violators face up to $4000 fines. Please buy your firewood from local vendors within Hocking County. We have also arranged to have bundles of firewood delivered to your cabin. See our Packages for more information.
- POLICIES AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. YOUR VERBAL AUTHORIZATION AT TIME OF RESERVATION, MAKING AN ONLINE RESERVATION, PAYMENT OF MONEY AND/OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR POLICIES AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THE PROPERTY AS A SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE POLICIES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE RENTAL WITHOUT A REFUND.