Lovely Queen room for you to enjoy in a well-equipped brand-new townhouse in St Clair. Only a short 400m walk to the train station, a shopping complex with Coles, cafés, chemist, ATMs, etc. Beautifully decorated to create the perfect retreat for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. You’ll love the townhouse's fresh and contemporary style and the provision of everything you need for a comfortable stay. Conveniently located 10min to the airport, beach and close to the city.
*Please check my other listings if this property is not available on your preferred dates. Specials for long-term bookings, just ask!!
Welcome to Adelaide!!!
This fully furnished cosy townhouse has everything you need for a relaxing stay. You will be staying in the Queen Room suitable to 2 adults and if you require, a portacot can be arranged for a small fee.
The living room is warm and relaxing. The dinner table seats 6 people, plus an additional 2 high-chairs on the two ends of the table as you see on the photos.
The kitchen has quality appliances. Large stainless steel fridge, gas top cooker and electronic oven, crockery and cookware, all which make cooking a pleasure. I have also had filtered water (Puratap) installed for your convenience and enjoyment.
The bathroom includes a lovely bath to relax and unwind. Please note as this is a shared bathroom, you need to be mindful of other guests that may be staying at the property, as they may also require to utilise the bathroom, so please keep your showers short. A shower-timer has been provided for your convenience.
With unlimited NBN WiFi available for you to use complimentary throughout your stay, you will be able to download as many files or movies as you wish - remember to bring your USB in order to play your movies on the 47" TV screen available in the living room.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating makes your stay pleasant in all weather conditions. If other guests are staying and you have different ideas about how to use the heater/cooler, don't stress, there is a switch downstairs, which you can select to switch off just for your room, while it can still run to the other rooms of the house, so everybody is happy!
My home consists of two comfortable bedrooms. Room 1- has a Queen size bed and built-in robe with mirror sliding doors and Room 2- has two bunk beds which can fit 4 children or 2 adults and 2 children.
This listing is for Room 1 - which can fit 2 adults and a toddler (if you request a portacot to be made available to you).
Outside there is an outdoor table and chairs setting that seats up to 6 people, for you to enjoy meals when weather permits. There is also a children's Dome Climber for your toddler to enjoy.
You will have full use of the house excluding Room 2, the garage and shed. Ample street parking available for your convenience.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
I travel a lot and will most likely not be able to personally meet you as I live interstate. However, you may message me through the AirBnb app at any time. I am fast to respond to messages online. You will be given instructions on how to access the townhouse through a welcome letter which will be emailed to you.
Because you will access the keys to the townhouse from a 'lock box', you can check-in at any time you like (after 4:00pm). Some guests have even checked-in after midnight due to their travel plans.
I also offer my guests a 'grocery service'. For a fee, I will arrange to have fresh milk, eggs, bread and any other foods etc. that you require ready for you in the townhouse. Guests find this service invaluable as whether your stay in Adelaide is for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to do after a long flight or drive is go grocery shopping!
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Shoes must be removed and not worn inside of the house. Especially on the carpeted areas.
A friendly miniature pinscher (dog) lives in this property.
Please keep common areas (kitchen, bathroom, backyard and living room) clean and tidy at all times. Please clean up immediately after yourself so that the next person can use the facilities in the same clean estate that it was originally found.
- No shoes allowed inside of the house. Please bring your slippers/thongs.
- Standard Airbnb check-in is 4pm or later, check-out is 10am or earlier. Please advise if you would like to request alternative arrangements, in advance.
- You will be sharing my home with other guests - please be mindful and considerate while keeping the place clean and tidy so all of you guests will have a great stay.
- Please leave ALL general areas as you find them - clean and tidy.
- Please clean up after yourself immediately after cooking/using the bathroom's sink and toilet.
- Guests failing to maintain common areas clean will attract $40 fee for each night which the areas are not maintained clean.
- Quiet time after 10pm
- please be mindful of other guests and have TV/music at a reasonable level.
-please keep your showers to 5min as there is only one bathroom and someone may be needing to use it.
- Parties, loud gatherings, large gatherings or disruptive behaviour of any kind are absolutely prohibited. This behaviour will likely affect the relationship I have with neighbours and may affect my ability to host other guests in the future. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the house, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, you will immediately be evicted from the house without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house. If you smoke in the house, you authorise me to deduct from your deposit, $75 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised. You may smoke in the backyard only and ensure that the sliding door is fully closed before you begin to smoke and also ensure that you clean up any cigarette butts, otherwise an additional cleaning fee will apply.
- Pets: Animals of any kind are not permitted. The security deposit will not be refunded upon evidence of pets occupying the premises.
- If you wish to bring a toddler to this room, this can be arranged for a small fee, if the portacot is not already in use. Please enquire.
-When guests check out if the common areas are not left in the same condition which was provided to them an excess cleaning fee of $50 will be charged.
- Guests must remove all their personal items from the house/bedroom before checking out. No rubbish to be left in common areas/room.
- extra fees will apply if any of these rules are not adhered by guests.
- All food/drinks from fridge must be disposed of before checking out and fridge cleaned by guest.
I love nature, to travel and explore new regions... Places I'd love to visit next: China, USA and Peru.
I live interstate and I work full time. I enjoy spending time with my husband, children, nieces and nephews. I have this property in Adelaide which I stay at quite often when not busy working interstate. I have some lovely people who help me look after it. I respond very promptly to messages when not at work and I check my phone during my breaks which helps even when I am at work.
I have a very cute tiny dog who lives with us interstate. I love animals and am against animal cruelty, testing, etc.
I love food and trying new cuisines! along with good company of course! :)
I hope that you enjoy staying at my home as much as we do when we stay there!