Private room in a quiet area of Dublin surrounded by beautiful green parkland
• 15min by bus to Dublin Airport or Dublin City Center
• 2 large TV rooms for relaxing
• Large patio with outdoor furniture
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen including free breakfast
• Private office available for business travelers (incl wifi & printing)
• Full laundry facilities available
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite secure parking for 1 vehicle
• Bus stop one minute away
• Hot Tub
• Onsite washer + dryer
→ Our aim is to make your stay in Dublin as relaxing and enjoyable as possible and will always be more than happy to provide advice and tips whenever needed.
→ In addition to your private bedroom you will also have access to 2 large shared bathrooms, one of which has a very large and comfortable bath-tub.
→ Breakfast includes a variety of cereals, fresh fruit, cakes, pasties, toast, tea, coffee & orange juice. Breakfast is served in our very large kitchen.
→ Guests are free to relax over a beer or enjoy their dinner or breakfast in the patio if the weather is nice :)
→ The room comes equipped with fresh bed linen & sheets, bath towels, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & iron board, hairdryer and a private mini bar refrigerator!
→ Bedroom + two shared bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room, TV Room + rear patio
→ Laundry, office space, high speed wifi and printing is also available!
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
I'm around and available, but will leave you be unless you'd like to interact! The home is large enough for privacy. There may also be other Airbnb guests staying in the house at the same time.
We will be more than happy to help guests with any queries about Dublin or anything else to make your stay that little bit more comfortable!
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
• If you need a lift or be collected from the airport or the train station, please ask.
• Self check-in is available for early/late arrivals/departures, just ask beforehand.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back