The apartment (100 m2) with a terrace/balcony (15m2) is located on the 1st floor of a newly constructed modern Villa. It has a superb bright comfy feel. All the furnish is completely new and made from natural materials. We are certain that your sleep in our beds will be very comfy.
Also, we provide Netflix and a 55" screen smart TV :)
The apartment (100 m2) is located on the 1st floor of a new Villa. There are three bedrooms, a spacious living room with 55" smart TV (we have NETFLIX :)), a fully equipped kitchen, 2 separate bathrooms with toilets and large balcony/terace (15m2). Guests are also welcome to relax in the garden.
Guests can use parking if travelling by car or having a rent-a-car.
Guests can use bicycle if its available. Please ask in advance or on spot.
Guests can be picked up from Airport if we have time for longer stays and upon request. Please contact us for additional information.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
On the spot.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Smoking is allowed only on balcony and in the garden. No loud parties.
**OVERVIEW: Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful we can be great hosts for you.**
* BE ON TIME: Our expectations are simple. Try to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time. Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
* PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. It's our only way of knowing that we let you in and not a stranger in our Villa.
* NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* ENERGY SAVING: Its a good practice to be economical on turned on lights or other gadgets. We encourage you to check for turned on electrical consumers before you leave the appartment. Not only it will reduce our bill, but also we help to reduce the stress on the environment.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for yourself. The kitchen and all the equipment is new. All we want for you is to respect that as if it were yours and it'll be fine. Also SUPER IMPORTANT; make sure everything is turned OFF when leaving apartment. It's not only super dirty for the environment, but also very dangerous.
* NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen at the dining table, or on the balconie's table instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
*NO SHOES INSIDE: While this is common sense in most parts in the world we still would like to stress this one out. Shoes are dirty and should wait outside. Besides, don't you like living in a clean environment? Help us keep it that way..
* PETS: Unfortunately are not allowed. The furnish is completely new and cannot afford the risk of any damage because of a happy and innocent little animal.
* NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the apartment. If you need to smoke, you can step out to the balcony or outside the Villa on a curb and pocket your butt.
*DRUGS: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
* QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after 10pm and before 7am. Sleep is very important :). Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
* CHILDREN UNDER 12 - Children are welcome, but you have to keep an eye on them. There are valuables that can accidentally get damaged by children ravaging around without parents overseeing (like LCD TV tipping over for instance) them. Again, respect our property and all will be fine.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such.
* ROOM TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself.
* FRIDGE USAGE AND BREAKFAST: Feel free to put things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever.. When you leave please remove all opened food and things that can go bad, outdated or were used in anyway. Only fresh and closed food may be left inside.
*GARBAGE: Slovenia is a beautiful country. One of the reasons for it is that we happily follow and respect our eco garbage laws and keep it clean. That means we divide our garbage into separate bins like bio bin, plastic & carton bin and glass bin. Please make sure to follow this, and the end you'll feel better that you did something good for our Earth.
*TOILET: Well, this is intended only for number 1 and number 2. Besides that only toilet paper is allowed to throw inside. While it is common sense we'd rather say it again; tampons, ear sticks, towels or anything other than toilet paper is not allowed to throw in and flush.
* USE OF OUR HOME: At our Villa there are several apartments and not all of them are always full, but that doesn't that you can wander around. They are intended for other guests or owners.
Oh, I almost forgot. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always around, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll happily point you in the right direction.