Lovely furnished 2 bedroom basement suite in the much sort after neighborhood of Evergreen, Calgary. Close to lots of playgrounds and park. walking distance to Fish Creek park. Sobeys and Shoppers a walking distance. Comes with Pots, dishes, clean beddings, towels, internet and Shaw cable TV.
Lovely 2 Basement suite fully furnished, located in Evergreen Community SW. Calgary. Downtown easily accessible by car, bus or train. Close to shopping. Comes with pots, dishes, bedding, towels, Internet, TV, You only need to bring in your clothes as it feels like home away from home.
All part of basement and backyard.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We shall be available to offer help throughout your stay
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
No moving around the suite with shoes on. keep shoes at the main door entrance.
- Check-in / Check-out: Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Cleanliness: Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Cleanliness: To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. we will however show you where shoes can be kept on arrival.
- Damage: We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Drugs: Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- Drugs: Illicit drugs What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- Electricity: Lights To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when its not in use or leaving the house.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
Ei arvosteluja (vielä)
Tällä kohteella ei vielä ole arvosteluja. Jos majoitut täällä, arvostelusi näkyy tässä.