Only 5 min walk to Sangubashi Sta which is 3 min from Shinjuku Station. and only 8 minutes to Shibuya station by train.
The apartment is a clean, comfortable, and in a quiet place to relax after a long day in the city, just like your home!
This cozy apartment is only 5 minutes walk from the nearest station "Sangubashi" which is just 3 minutes by train from Shinjuku Station, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
It can accommodate up to 5 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 1 double bed
- 2 mattress(double and single size)
Space Size: 27,9 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Restroom with wash-let
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and Iron board
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
-Check in & check out time is strict. Please make sure to leave the apartment by 11:00 am, as our cleaning staff will come to clean up the room. You will be charged 30000JPY if you do not check out in time since we need to pay the cleaning staff for waiting.
- Absolutely no use of fire inside (no incense, smoking etc...)
- Please be mindful to our neighbors about the noise
- Please make sure to turn off air-con & lights when leaving the house.
- Eating and drinking on the balcony is prohibited.Since it is a high-rise floor,dropping things is very dangerous!!!
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note the following children price:
0~3 years old: Free of charge
4~12 years old: $5 / night
13~ years old: Becomes a regular guest
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Hello! I'm Akane.
Thank you for seeing my profile!
I am doing work such as teaching Japanese cuisine by wearing kimonos and cooking clothes.
Because I like traditional Japanese food and culture.
There are various cultures in Japan.
There are delicious food and fun spots.
I would be happy if you make nice memories on this trip.