Spacious Fully Furnished one-bedroom Apartment in the dead centre Tokyo!!
You cannot miss this greatly located place.
Such a convenient place for your business trip, visit Tokyo, a short-term or long-term stay and etc.
Just want to crush on a couch or need a proper bedroom?
You can have both here if you want!
Balcony (for smokers and laundry drying purpose)
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Please hold up the key to the white semi-sphere all at the main entrance gate
The key has a microchip embedded.
If you do not tap/scan the head part of the key, the gate will not open forever.
Having found many guests did not read our information and instructions, we warn you to read the instruction PROPERLY.
Such guests always complain at their louder voice after deleting or without reading our instructions and make a fuss, because they do not know what to do.
Before complaining and deleting our messages/instructions, please please read our instructions thoroughly. Seriously we cannot help some guests' stupidity.
- Late check-out after 11am is charged separately on your departure day.
- No shoes allowed inside of the house
- No smoking inside of the room
- Please take out your garbage before your leave!! The collective garbage place is located on the ground floor, next to our apartment building. Use the same key to access there.
- On your departure, please put your towels on the hunger ruck in the washing basin area as you found
An attentive Japanese hosting two separate rooms with a quite spacious living/dining room and garden in the local area.
Convenient to visit Kyoto and Osaka for tourists, too. Not only a short term but also a long term is available.
If you bring in your suitcase, you can start living in this beautifully maintained and reasonably priced Japanese house.