Moriz Place is a 641sqm. hidden gem that lies at the boundary of Tagaytay and Carasuchi Indang, Cavite. It is a serene and private place to stay for families and barkada staycation. It can accommodate 8-15pax and is also available for shoots and small events.
A modern style Bahay Kubo made of bamboo, glass, and anahaw. Moriz Place has a front yard lanscaped garden that will surely make your morning coffee time memorable. It also has a spacious backyard garden that houses all the amenities such as the gazebo, children's playground and many more for bakada/family bonding. The place is designed for individuals who want to spend time with their treasured family/friends and escape the stress of urban living.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
For inquiries during your stay kindly contact Rem - our property manager, who lives around the vicinity to accommodate all of your concerns.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
- Picnic area at the kubol with 2 long tables (found at the backyard)
- 1 mini gazebo for small hangouts
- Boardgames at the Loft
- Playground for kids
- Videoke (optional) for an additional rate
- Free WiFi
- Can grill, cook, microwave and refrigerate brought food
- Breakfast (optional) for an additional rate of P120 per head
- Stay-in butler (optional) for an additional rate
- Television at the common area for bonding experience
- Frontyard that can fit up to 3 vehicles
- Stay-in Security Guard (optional) for additional rate
- Massage service (for early arrangements) for an additional rate
MORIZ PLACE is a 641sqm. hidden gem that lies at the boundary of Tagaytay City and Indang, Cavite. The fresh cool breeze of Tagaytay combined with the serene atmosphere of Indang and the native theme of the rest house made it an ideal place for those who want to escape the everyday stress of urban living.
MORIZ PLACE is an exclusive family rest house made of love and dreams of the Marfil family. As years passed, the family realized that it is time for them to share to the world the hidden gem that they are enjoying exclusively for years.
For inquiries, you may reach us at: