Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
With scenic Richmond Park and bustling independent coffee shops, this area certainly shines bright. And York Avenue II’s interior follows suit. Against pale-hued walls the furnishings appear gloriously glossy – from the metallic artworks to the kitchen’s black marble countertops and cloud-white dining chairs. Even the dusky antique furniture and textured silk curtains have an understated gleam. With seats for eight beneath the skylights you might linger long into the evening around the glass dining table, before settling on the generous corner sofa – with its own views of the wide garden.
Your hosts, an events organiser and furniture maker, drew on their joint creative skills when redesigning their London home. They’ve worked hard to turn their idea into a reality: an inviting home for them and their young family.
At first glance you’ll notice this home’s decadent proportions, but there are also plenty of sparkling details. The drawing room is elegant with a striped velvet sofa, and there’s a collection of books and ornaments nestling in the fireplace’s alcove. Upstairs, the bedrooms each have their own imaginative embellishments – from the sweet birdcage stencil in the single bedroom to the double room’s exotic collection of masks. But the master bedroom is simply styled, with dark wooden furniture brightened by a curving bay window. Head outside to the peaceful garden, where there’s a collection of wicker armchairs to rest atop. Or go beyond the leafy walls in search of Richmond’s buzzing boutiques and cafés, or the verdant acres of Richmond Park – you won't need to search hard for the latter, which is just a short walk away.
- This home is spread across three floors, so there are lots of stairs from top to bottom.
- The wardrobe for the master bedroom is located in the master ensuite rather than the bedroom itself.
- The fireplaces in this home are not available for guests to use during their stay.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning, so let us know if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
- This home is not suitable for toddlers and children, however, small babies are welcome.
- There is a tortoise that lives in this home. It needs to be fed and watered once a day.
Size: 198 m2.
Amenities: Iron Ironing Board, Bed Linen Towels, Toiletries, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Stereo, TV, cooking hob, oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, freezer, heating, Maid Service, Complimentary Tea Coffee, Dryer, Wireless Internet;
Bedroom: king size bed;
Bedroom: double bed;
Bedroom: single bed;
Bedroom: king size bed;
3 x Bathroom, Kitchen, 2 x Living room, 2 x WC