A two bedroomed stone built cottage in the Yorkshire Dales National
Park, ideal for walking and situated close to the village pub. The
cottage benefits from an open fire and large mature gardens with a
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge Kitchen/Dining room.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV, Bluetooth, USB, CD player.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided, travel cot and highchair
available. Short breaks accepted. Children should be supervised as
there is a stream over the stone wall at the bottom of the garden.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: Private parking to the front of the property for 1 car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Alueella maksuton pysäköinti