You won’t want to wait to book this fantastic lakefront guest house right on the edge of east Austin! Right where the beauty of the Texas Hill Country meets the bustle of Austin rests this serene getaway, where you, your friends, and family can escape the Texas heat the right way - on the water! WIth two bedrooms and two and a half baths, there is plenty of space for the family to sprawl out. Upon your arrival, you can expect to find:
- A master suite with a full size mattress and an on-suite bathroom with a shower/bath combo.
- A guest room with two sets of bunk beds (full size mattresses on the bottom, twin on top), a bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and a private entry from the outside.
- An open living area with the kitchen, dining, and living rooms all continuing into one another - perfect for connecting with your guests!
- A grand dining table that seats 6.
- A living room that features tall ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, tall ceilings, and lots of windows that provide gorgeous natural lighting.
- A beautiful, big backyard with tons of space for the kids to play and a table for meals, games, your morning coffee, and your evening glass!
- Access to private* boat dock and ramp (the owner owns both the main and guest house. If both properties are rented during the same time, the dock becomes shared space)
- Wifi, television, and a clothes washer/dryer for your convenience and enjoyment.