The house is a beautiful cottage just 10 minutes from Stavro’s beach by foot. Perfect for families or groups on vacation. Here’s some details on this beautiful getaway:
- 3 bedrooms.
-1 ½ bathrooms.
- Plenty indoor living space.
-Living room with TV,couches.
- Internet-enabled TV so can login to your NetFlix account.
- Decorated in Greek Hospitality Style.
- Whole house has WiFi throughout.
- Iron & Ironing Board.
-Great view of the mountain.
— ROOM 1: Master Bedroom has a DOUBLE bed, large closet,A/C
— ROOM 2: Standard Bedroom has 2 SINGLE beds, large closet,A/C
— ROOM 3: Standard Bedroom has 1 SINGLE bed, large closet.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES OR GROUPS OF FRIENDS
Our home is a great place for a family’s or friends’ vacation!
- Walk only 10 minutes to swim through the crystal clear water of Stavro’s Beach.
- The Pergola has everything you need to have fun (read more about it below).
- Lots of fun for kids: An enormous fenced,private yard, ideal for kids’ playground. Kids can freely and safely run around!
-Peaceful and relaxing environment thanks to the great trees and the colorful flowers all over the yard.
- Comfortably sleeps 5 people in beds.
Food is a huge deal when getting together. All you need to bring is your food.
- Spacious Kitchen to cook in and bring everyone together.
- Ceramic hob
- 1 convection oven
- 1 Microwave oven
- Covers several cooking needs, including pots, pans, serving dishes, platter, virgin olive oil, salt&pepper.
- Enough Forks/Spoons/Knives/Plates for everyone in the family
- Aluminum Espresso Coffee Pot and one Filtered coffee Maker. Enjoy an early morning sunrise with fresh ground coffee in order to start an exciting day.
- Includes plenty of towels, sponges, wipes, and various other kitchen utensils.
THE RELAXING PERGOLA
This is the part of the house people say “WHOA!!” when they see it! The Pergola is by far the most relaxing space where you can either find peace hearing the birds singing while drinking a glass of wine or have a family gathering which is a great opportunity for BBQ!
The Pergola has:
- Big size stone BBQ with fire starters.
- Α large table with 8 chairs.
- A Cretan corner simulating a traditional Cretan house.
- Plenty of places to sit and enjoy the pleasant environment!
We’re actually surprisingly close to everything and easily accessible!
Almost everything is within a short drive away:
1 minute to local dining, groceries, and retail.
15 minutes to the Airport.
25 minutes to Souda Port.
20 minutes to centre of Chania.
50m from the bus station to Chania at 7.30 am, (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) pm, 18. 20pm, 20.20pm. from Monday to Saturday. At Sunday : (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) pm, 18.20pm
I would love to have you as my guests and make you feel comfortable and happy, so if you have any further questions, feel free to contact me!
Ei arvosteluja (vielä)
Tällä kohteella ei vielä ole arvosteluja. Jos majoitut täällä, arvostelusi näkyy tässä.