Stay in our basic but comfortable and clean, sleep-out. Our home has a lovely private backyard, is just a few kilometres from the beach, transport nearby, & various tourist-worthy things that southern Sydney has to offer.
Other guests have enjoyed the homeliness and that they can enter the granny flat late at night up the driveway, without the need to go through the house & also having a nice private space.
Granny flat styled accommodation to the rear of the house at a very reasonable rate. It's cheaper than what the backpacker hostels charge and way cheaper than a hotel!
- Private entry to the quiet granny flat at the rear of the house, there's a solar light if it's dark when you come home.
- Lovely, large leafy backyard (with BBQ) for you to relax in after a day of exploring our amazing city
- Shared kitchen in the main part of the house which is fully equipped to prepare light meals
- Share the large, full bathroom with one other
- you are welcome to watch TV and relax in the lounge room, or use the DVD and CD player in the granny flat. DVD's provided!
The granny flat has a comfy single bed with fresh sheets. There is also a double fold out sofa bed if needed (standard rate is for one person. Extra person $10 per night (paid upon arrival)
- Laundry: washing machine and clothes line
- Off-street parking
You will have plenty of privacy but we love having a chat. And if needed, we can make suggestions for places to visit.
You have private access to the accommodation by walking up the driveway, and through the back gate. When you arrive, I'll give you the key to access the main part of the house.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We always try to meet and greet you. Otherwise, we'll leave a key for you. We are contactable by phone if and when necessary.
We are always happy to have a chat and provide you with information. If you'd like to keep to yourself, that's fine too!
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
I encourage you to read the profile carefully so you have a very good idea of what to expect, especially if you are new to Air BNB.
It is our preference to host guests who have a fully verified with a form of Government Identification (ID) such as a license or passport.
Smoking is is fine outside, on the back verandah. Normal expectations of respecting and looking after property.
In the interest of all, PLEASE clean up after yourself, no food or coffee in the room. Wet towels should be hung up to dry, shoes removed before walking on the carpet - :)