Rent this property for a relaxing, fun, and affordable Northern Wisconsin getaway. This 3 story house is located on 2 private wooded acres just outside the Eagle River city limits. Enjoy privacy, the amenities of town, and Silver Lake Beach.
Silver Lake Beach is walking distance and includes a playground for kids, swimming area with on-duty lifeguards, and fishing pier. Public access to the Chain of Lakes lies less than a half mile away from this home. In addition, down town Eagle River, with its quaint shops, is a minute drive away or even within walking distance.
Many attractions are available during the winter months too! Eagle River is labeled the Snowmobile Capital of the World and hosts the World Championship Snowmobile Derby. Visit the link at: (URL HIDDEN) Snowmobiles can access Eagle River Trail #1 at Eagle Lake less than 2 miles down the road. It is legal to drive on the road in our township and the roads are generally covered with a good layer of snow throughout winter. Ask the owner to email directions to the snowmobile trail.
Other outdoor winter sports and activities include pond hockey, Klondike Days, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and ice-fishing.
This property is tucked away providing peace, quietness, and ample space for outdoor enjoyment. Sit around the outdoor camp-fire at night or enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck in the morning. Enjoy watching the deer as they come in to feed on the clover food plot planted in viewing distance from the house. Feed corn will be available if you would like to feed the deer. When you must be inside you will enjoy a beautiful and spacious open-concept home boasting 3 fireplaces and 3 and 1/2 bathrooms! The master bedroom and bathroom combo will take your breath away!
The house has recently underwent a complete renovation, making it very modern and up-to-date.
Entire property and house. Fire wood. Canoe and small rowboat. Public beach walking distance from house.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
A guest book is provided for guests telling about the property and amenities nearby. Owner must talk with guests before booking. Owner is not on property during guest stay.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Homeowner”) and (“Traveler/Guest”) as of the date the Reservation is accepted and first payment is made.
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property address will be disclosed after booking.
The property is furnished and includes refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, linens for beds, towels, video projector, air conditioner in master bedroom only, TV on main floor.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the Traveler/Guest and the persons indicated at time of reservation that are accompanying him or her.
3. Maximum Occupancy: Based on the discretion of the homeowner.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 10a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Additional Nights and Late Checkout: A traveler/guest who wishes to stay an additional night(s) beyond his or her lease agreement must contact the homeowner at least a day in advance to inquire of the possibility to extend his or her stay. The homeowner will make a decision based on the vacation home availability and the assurance that payment will be received for the additional night(s).
It is important for the traveler/guest to vacate the premises by 10a.m. on the checkout date as the vacation home needs to be prepared for the next guest/traveler. If a traveler/guest has not vacated the premise by the checkout time he/she will be required to pay additional charges/fees up to the amount of another night stay. This amount will be taken from the security deposit.
6. Minimum Stay: Throughout the year the homeowner may increase or decrease the minimum stay. Guests may request a lesser night stay than the required minimum. The homeowner has the right to accept or deny these requests.
7. Rental Rules: Travelor/Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Traveler/Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
8. Access: Traveler/Guest shall allow Homeowner or authorized personnel appointed by Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. If the premise appears dirty, damaged, or not to expectation upon check-in, traveler/guest shall inform Homeowner by phone immediately.
10. Security Deposit: A security deposit of $500 is required for all bookings. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded to the Traveler/Guest through Airbnb within 2 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
iii.smoking or having a pet in the house or on the property;
v.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Traveler/Guest’s stay.
If part or all of the security deposit is withheld the homeowner will provide the reason(s) for such withholding.
**This security deposit will never be used to make additional money from the Traveler/Guest. The Homeowner recognizes that normal wear and tear will take place to the vacation home, which under ordinary circumstances will not be taken from a security deposit.
11. Damages: Traveler/Guest is required to report any property damages to the homeowner prior to checkout. Traveler/Guest is liable to pay for any damages caused by him or her whether they are accidental, due to negligence, and/or intentional. The homeowner may request payment of damages if they are in excess to the security deposit. If a traveler/guest refuses to pay for damages not covered by the security deposit, the homeowner may take legal action against the traveler/guest to obtain the excess cost of the damages. The traveler/guest will be required to pay all attorney fees.
12. Theft: Traveler/Guest should ensure he or she is not taking anything from the premises that belong to the homeowner; including but not limited to towels, cooking utensils, electronics, furniture, appliances, and other items available for traveler/guest to use. The cost of stolen items will be deducted from the security deposit and the homeowner may contact the police authorities to report theft.
(URL HIDDEN) agree to treat the home with care and respect. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. It would be greatly appreciated if travelers/guests took their shoes off at the entryway of the home.
(URL HIDDEN) agrees to clean up after himself or herself and not leave trash around the property or laying around inside the home. An indoor garbage can is located in the kitchen, waste baskets are located in all bathrooms, and two large garbage bins are located in the garage.
3.Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Smoking is allowed outside only. Traveler/Guest shall safely extinguish and dispose of all cigarette butts.
4.People other than those in the Traveler/Guest party set forth in the reservation agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5.This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the traveler/guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7.Pets are NOT allowed to stay in the home or on the property.
(URL HIDDEN) are NOT allowed to hunt, harass, or harm the wildlife on the property in any way. Wildlife includes but is not limited to deer, squirrels, chipmunks, and birds.
(URL HIDDEN) are Not allowed to cut, remove, or alter the vegetation growing on the property including trees, shrubs, and ferns.
10.Outdoor Fire pit: Travelers/Guests may only build a fire in the fire pit and no where else on the property. The fire must be attended while lit. The fire must be put out with water if the traveler/guest leaves the property or before the traveler/guest goes to sleep at night.
11.Fireworks: Fireworks are not allowed to be set off on the premises.
12.Parking: Travelers/Guests may park in the garage or on the paved driveway. Parking is not allowed on the grass.
13.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
14.Indoor Fireplaces: The upstairs and downstairs fireplaces are propane gas log fired fireboxes. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in these fireplaces. [Fireplaces are turned off from June 1 to August 31; they are not operational during this time of the year.] The main floor fireplace is a wood burning insert. Only hardwood (oak, birch, maple) should be burned in this fireplace. The flume must be opened (pulled out) before any fire is lit. To extinguish a fire the vents underneath the glass should be closed. This will prevent air from reaching the fire and it will slowly extinguish. Water should not be used to extinguish the fire in the fire insert.
15.Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that products other than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages or repair.
(URL HIDDEN) No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather including rain or snow. During the winter months the driveway will be plowed for snow and sanded. During winter it is recommended travelers/guests have front wheel or four wheel drive to be able to get up the inclined driveway. The homeowner is not responsible if a traveler/guest’s motor vehicle is unable to get up the inclined driveway.
17.Checkout Procedures (checkout time is 10a.m.):
1)Take out all trash to the large garbage cans located in the garage. Recyclables go in designated bin.
2)Place all used sheets on the floor in the laundry room.
3)Load and run the dishwasher. Dishwasher soap can be found in the cupboard under the sink.
4)Remove any food items you brought from the refrigerator.
5)Turn off lights, ceiling fans, and other electronics.
6)Turn off air-conditioners.
7)In winter, turn all thermostats to 58 degrees Fahrenheit. There are 2 thermostats on the main floor, one in the basement, and one upstairs in the hallway near the master bedroom.
8)Close and lock all windows.
9)Lock all doors (front door, door going out to garage, garage, patio doors including the one upstairs, door leading to deck on main floor).
10)Place keys in lockbox.
11)Please depart by 10a.m.
12)We hope you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe journey home. If you have a moment please sign our guest book. We may contact you after your stay requesting you leave feedback on our website and to take a short survey so we can better serve our guests.