The gentlemen in question have left without even telling me and I have a few things to object.
1. The towels were all on the beds, if they got on them they saw them, so they do not have to write things that are not true.
2. The location of the house, the means of transport to Rome, are accurately described in the presentation, so they knew well where they were going, plus I answered all their questions before leaving.
3. Things in the fridge were not for them, the breakfast necessities were on the table and in a pantry.
4. The wardrobes are full of extra blankets and cushions.
5. The house has 5 beds, anyone can confirm it and no one has ever complained.
6. For the pool, it rained until the day before their arrival, so it could not be cleaned, the season for us has started now.
7. The Bath is not just a bathtub, but it's a hot tub, maybe they do not know the difference.
Perhaps it would take more humility and respect for those who make their home available.