This is a beautifully renovated and well-tended apartment from the early 19-hundreds in the popular "Eimsbüttel" neighborhood of Hamburg facing South with a balcony.
It lays behind the small park "Else-Rauch-Platz", 1-2 minutes away from the Osterstraße, the "Kleine Konditorei" (best bakery + pastry shop in town!) and the "U-Bahn"/ metro station Lutterothstraße (line 2).
"Hagenbecks Tierpark" (Hamburg Zoo) ist just one stop away and you can get to the city center or the popular "party-neighborhoods" Schanzenviertel and St. Pauli in just 15-20 minutes. For drivers: the Autobahn number 7 is just 5-10 minutes away, but parking space is – as in Hamburg generally – relatively scarce.
- South-facing with balcony on the 4th floor – all of Hamburg's sun-rays land here :-)
- 1 large room with comfy pull-out sofa (king-sized bed) and door to the balcony;
- 1 large kitchen with table for 4-8 people (with in-floor heating);
- 1 large bath-room Bad (with bath tub and in-floor heating);
- Washers (dishes + clothes);
- One room is not for sleeping, but can be used as workspace (desk + printer);
- Smoking not allowed indoors – but possible on the balcony, if you take care of the ashes responsibly ;-)