Hello Mr. Molina, I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay even though we ran into some issues.
1. Refrigerator: The repairman told our property manager he had asked you to let him know if within next 2 hours after he left if the icemaker won't make any ice , unfortunatelly you did not let the manager know until next day and we were not able to get the repairman for couple days to fix the issue. I am glad Marianela was a help and provided you daily with ice until the ice maker was repaired.
2. Pool timer: Sorry for the incovenince of manualy turning on the pool pump. Unfotunatelly it was the Holly week and all pool supplies stores were closed till following Monday. The timer is fixed now and running.
3. Diswasher: The repairman confimred that the diswasher was functioning on the day he came to repair it, he ran it while he was there. This is the first time I am hearing that you did not use it after the repair. I have e-mailed you and asked if everything is working now and you said: Yes, thank you. I have also provided you with extra house cleaning during your stay to help with any clean up the dishwasher caused and as appreciation for you working with us while we were fixing any issues that occured during your stay.
4. Amenities: I know you asked about daily cleaning but we are a rental house and we provide cleaning prior to your stay and after your check out, as well as mid stay for 7 days or longer stays. I did offer you daily cleaning for an extra fee. Did not hear any other remakrs about amenities of the house prior or during your stay.
5. Check in: We have communicated via e-mail many times prior to your arrival and I have asked you if you have any questions. I do provide detailed directions to guest if they ask for them.
6. Cleanliness: As I explained in the feedback to your review I did provide extra cleaning to address the leaking dishwasher.
7. Communication: As I can see on my Airbnb inbox as well direct e-mail I always replied to your e-mails within minutes so not sure why the feedback of " host unreacheable ".
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. As you can see on previous review of the clients staying in the house right prior to your stay they did not have any of these issues and it was not something we could have prevented and we did get everything fixed or working in timely manner. Sincerely, Dana