You get your own:
* 2 rooms (bed and living room)
* 2 sleeping places, but 4 can sleep here
* towels / linens
* kitchen with everything you need to eat and cook (pots, pans, etc.)
* Bathroom with a tube, iron
* HD TV, WIFI
KITCHEN; Fully equipped (tableware), microwave, washing machine, oven, dish washer.
FIRST ROOM: 1 sleeping couch (can be connected to a double bed), huge flat TV, High speed WiFi, Dining table with 4 chairs.
SECOND ROOM: 1 double bed, closet,
BATHROOM: with a shower, shampoo, washing gel, hair dryer, etc.
HALLWAY: space to store your luggage, a bunch of umbrellas.
For more details free contact me.
You have access to the entire apartment. It is your for the time rented.
On arrival you'll find enough towels and fresh blankets. The beds will be prepared for you as well.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
I guess you need your privacy. So I prefer to stay in the background unless you need me.
If you'll stay for a longer period of time we'll make sure the apartment gets cleaned on a regular base and you'll get enough fresh blankets and towels.
In case you need I can offer an airport pickup and whatever you need to feel home and to do business in Frankfurt.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
LATE CHECK_IN: In case you arrive after 8pm-12pm we charge 20€ in cash for the late check-in. We do not accept check-ins after midnight unless we agreed on it before your booking.
- Respect the neighbors, don't make nose
- Respect my belongings
- Keep the place clean
- In case you'll damage something we'll have to come up for the replacement.
- NO Check-ins after midnight, all check-ins after 8pm need to be agreed before the reservation
- For an arrival after 8-12pm we charge 20€.
- if you loose the house keys. The replacement will cost you no less than 90€.
I look forward to have you as my guest. You will love my place.
I'm a business man who sells German industrial goods all over the world. I travel a lot and are most of the time out of town. Therefore I like to rent out my nice and central apartment. Airbnb is sort of a hobby, I meet new people, make new business contacts and earn some money. I do not like social media but prefer to meet people in person and to have a good live conversation. :-)
While I'm out of town a good friend and neighbour of mine takes care of everything. Josh will be happy to meet you and help you around.