A beautiful self-catering villa. East facing, with a rim-flow pool in a secluded courtyard protected from summer's prevailing South Easter. Enjoy the spectacular views of St.Helena and Stompneus Bay and its beaches.
Designed by Greg Truen of SAOTA (Stefan Antoni Olmesdahl Truen Architects), with interiors by Antoni Associates, this is a luxury escape that enhances the potential of a barefoot holiday lifestyle in a spectacular natural setting. Daily living takes place on the upper level. The kitchen, living and dining area and rim flow lap pool in a wind free courtyard, all occupy one huge open space that redefines indoor outdoor living. This is where you’ll be chilling out on the sofas, cooking, soaking up the sun and fun around the pool, playing games, reading or watching TV. The kitchen is fabulously kitted out. A SMEG range, granite prep counter tops, fridge/freezer, separate scullery with dishwasher and 12 seater rustic wooden refectory table makes it a dining pleasure to entertain family and friends.
The dune setting of this fabulous thatch roofed luxury villa slopes down to a pristine empty beach on Stompneus Baai, one of the West Coasts best kept secrets. Not only is it secluded, but tidal rock pools and large granite boulders in the shallows make it a perfect recreational beach for paddling and exploring the shore.
Spectacular views across Stompneus and St Helena Bay and the mountains beyond. Sea facing sliding glass doors - whether open or closed - reveal miles of natural beauty and a panorama of ever changing silver-blue sea scenery including dolphins, whales, migrating birds and fishing boats from an elevated vantage point.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
1. On arrival, guests are to sign in at the security gate/boom
2. The applicant and all persons occupying the premises undertake to keep all furniture, all soft finishes, fixtures and fittings in and around the premises in the same state and condition as at the commencement of stay and also undertake to leave the house in the state of cleanliness as when they arrived.
3. The proprietors of Silver Bay Villa shall be compensated by the applicant for any damage or breakages which may occur and any excess cleaning that is required, sole interpretation in the event will be by the proprietors or their property manager.
4. The number of persons using the accommodation is not to exceed the maximum number stated in the property description or as indicated on the booking form.
Should the number of people exceed the number stated, you will be charged accordingly or excess guests will be asked to leave.
5. All visitors must act in a reasonable manner and have consideration for the neighbours in the area. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the let of the property in the event that the tenant or any person occupying or visiting the property causes a disturbance or nuisance that may upset the peace and tranquility within the neighborhood. The proprietors cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to person or personal property however caused.
6. Music and noise levels are to be kept down to a level that is acceptable to all residents within the development.
7. No candles are permitted inside or around the house.
8. A guest manual will be available in the villa on all procedures and using of electrical appliances.
9. On departure, please ensure that all curtains are closed and the Villa is properly locked up and the burglar alarm is activated.
10. The Villa will be inspected after guest/s departure. Kindly report any damage or breakages that may have occurred during your stay.
STRICTLY - Sleeps 8 People only - EXCESS GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
SMOKING - Kindly note that Silver Bay Villa is a non-smoking establishment. We request that you make use of the “bud buckets” outside at all times.
PETS - Regrettably, no pets are allowed.