Self contained,spacious, rear garden villa in a tranquil setting in a quiet street with a lovely park nearby. Air conditioned, queen bed & access to outdoor patio area from the main bedroom. Walk to restaurants and bus stop or rail station. Easy links to Perth City,Joondalup City or Sorrento beach.
Self contained, private, rear garden villa in a tranquil garden setting. The Villa has a nice kitchen and breakfast bar, TV , washing machine, microwave, gas stove,oven,wardrobe,iron,ironing board,wifi,fans and reverse cycle air conditioning. Private outside deck and patio - accessible from main bed room or rear garden.
Separate private entrance through garage (with remote control doors) and paved walk to front door of villa. Security lights. Covered garage parking by arrangement. ALL the comforts of home in our totally self-contained private rear garden villa.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We don't see our guests except if we bump into them as they are coming in or going out through the garage from the back of the house.
We respect the privacy of our guests and hope the villa is a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of a visitors activities.
But we do live on the property so are available for emergencies or questions or directions, or even for a chat!
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
We have an old dog called Bloke - He sleeps most of the day.
- We hope our guests have a nice stay in Perth/Greenwood.Please respect the privacy of neighbours and be quiet between 10 pm and 7am.
- This is a smoke-free property so NO SMOKING is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- The space is ideally suitable for two adults and one or two children with the sleeping arrangements available.
- Have a pet you want to bring along? We do make exceptions so please just ask.
- A Stay longer than two weeks is by request.
- Please note that we try to accommodate guests requests to the best of our ability, but we are located in a quiet suburban residential area,so check in before 10PM would be appreciated.
- Check in after 10PM is by arrangement
I am a retired teacher who loves to cook, read, write, do craft and travel with my husband Haig. Together, we have been to various parts of the world though our favourite destinations are UK and Europe.
We also enjoy exploring Australia, especially the outback,the wine areas of the Swan Valley and Margaret River and the south western beaches of Western Australia. We like trying new cuisines and cultural experiences and have a big extended “Rotary International” family around the world who we enjoy visiting. I belong to a choir, so music and singing is very much enjoyed, my husband is a keen golfer and Gardner.