Would you like to enjoy summer near Geneva ?
You will enjoy visiting Geneva with friends or family, located 10 minutes away from the flat.
Airport is about 10 minutes from the flat.
New apartment in a quiet residence with swimming pool, near Geneva (15-20 min), at the foot of the Jura Mountains.
The apartment has two private rooms.
- A room with a leather sofa convertible into a bed.
- One bedroom with a double bed (160cm wide) with direct access to the terrace/balcony.
The rest of the apartment consists of:
- An entrance
- Separate toilet,
- Kitchen (equipment: oven, induction hob, fridge-freezer, storage, etc.)
- Bathroom with a bath and washing machine,
- The living room consists of a large table, a sofa bed. TV and DVD player is available.
The living room has floor to ceiling windows with direct access to the terrace.
- A large terrace (15-20m2) with garden furniture, which does not face any neighbourgs.
- The apartment is very bright as it is facing the sun from early morning to the afternoon.
- Outdoor swimming pool in the residence, uncrowded because it is reserved for residents of the residence.
- Possibility to give you access to the tennis court in the village.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Located Thoiry (zip code 01710), a small village of 4000 inhabitants, you will find peace and rest.
- The apartment is located 2 minutes walk from the village center where you will find all the amenities, Bakery, Bar-Tabac-Bookstore, Hair Salon, Pharmacy, Bank, Florist, Butcher, etc.)
- You can also go to the Sunday morning market, which takes place in the main street from 08.00am to 01.00pm.
- At the bottom of the village, is the large shopping center "Val Thoiry" including: a large supermarket, a large shopping mall, gas station, etc. ...
Places to visit nearby:
- Skiing at "Monts Jura" skiing resort.
- Beautiful hikes to do in the Jura. I have at my disposal several walking routes that I can share with my guests.
- Tour of the Alps.
- Visit Geneva and its lake, visiting Switzerland.
- Locate at 1:30 of the city of Lyon