Dreamy rual and not far away from the city....that is what our farm "Hof Heidloge" offers to you :)
Heidloge farm is situated on the southern outskirts of Delmenhorst. It has good motorway acces (A1 is 3 km away) and only 15-20 minutes to the heart of Bremen (B75).
Your stay is in rural, calm, idyllic and very picturesque surroundings. After a good night`s sleep in a cosy bedroom, the local bakery is only 3 minutes away (self catering). It has a freshly baked bread selection of German bread and pastries, lovely for your breakfast in either the kitchen, in the courtyard in front of the house or on your own little terrace overlooking the nearly hundred year old rhododendron. No farrming activities, just garden and nature enthusiats.
- seperate entrance, quiet location, private parking (carport)
- apartment for two persons (stairs are not safe for children)
- self containened property: bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with shower and window
- flatscreen tv in the bedroom, DVD player inside
- flatscreen tv in the kitchen
- free WLAN
- well equipped kitchen
- coffee maker, kettle, coffee, tea, sugar are provided
- hand and bath towels are provided
- small terrace and seating in the courtyard
- bedroom with two large skylights for great views
- external blinds to darken the bedroom
- extensive infos for individual recreational activities
- rent E-Bikes (available on request)
- only a short hop from here: 900 qm new sauna area, recreation,relaxation and wellness center
None of our pillows and blankets contain feathers and down, suitable for allergic persons. For more beautiful impressions visit us on our social network page :)
This is a non smoking apartment. Sleeps up to max. 2 people. Price includes cleaning.
Heidloge farm has its own sewage treatment plant not connected to the mains sewage, which is privately maintained by the farms owners. It is important to ensure, that under no circumstances is anything other than toilet paper (no paper tissues, frying fat/oil, hair a.s.o.) flushed down the toilet. The removal of blockages could be very costly.