* There are 3 bedrooms in the apartment. Two bedrooms with a twin/double bed and one master bedroom with a queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom.
* There are enough bedsheets and towels for 6 people. The main bathroom is spacious and contain both a bathtub and a shower. A door from the main bathroom leads to the service room with a washing machine and cleaning tools.
* The kitchen is well equipped with all the cooking and eating utensils that are needed, including oven, gas cooker, microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen opens up to a dinning area and a living room with a large sliding door connecting to a balcony overlooking Moshav Tsofit (The apartment is located on the 6th floor).
* The apartment is fully furnished and has central air-conditioning capable of cooling in the summer or heating in the winter.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Same as a good waiter: present when needed, invisible otherwise.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
* Our apartment is perfect for those who come to visit their family in the area but would rather have their own place.
* The apartment comes with a private, covered, double parking, which makes it perfect for those who want to stay in Israel for few weeks plus and are planning to rent a car.
The central location, 10 minutes from Route 6 (which grants fast access to both northern and southern locations) and 30 minutes from the beach and Tel Aviv, enables you to enjoy everything that Israel has to offer at a comfortable price.
* Four years old, the apartment is located in a new area close to the new Kfar-Saba park and with many children's recreational areas in the vicinity. Perfect for a family with young children.
* Our apartment is perfect for those who are looking for a home away from home.
We want you to feel at home and expect that you'll behave accordingly:
- be mindful of the neighbors and respectful to your surrounding
- be careful not to misuse the facilities and equipment in the apartment
- smoking is allowed only in the balcony
- keep the apartment orderly
Enjoy your stay! :)
We live abroad and this is our "home away from home" in Israel where we stay when we visit our family. We didn’t want to leave the flat empty while we are not in Israel, so we decided to accessorize it and rent it out in hope that others can enjoy it as much as we do.
Even though we are far away, rest assure that you will be well taken care of. My parents are living only 7 minutes away from the apartment. They are lovely people and will be happy to greet you when you arrive and help you with whatever you need.
We want you to feel at home and trust that you’ll take care of our apartment so we can all keep coming back and enjoy it while we are staying in Israel.