A simply stunning 1000 sq.Ft two bed garden flat of a well maintained period conversion, and boasting recently refurbished living space with generous proportions, en suite facilities and a lovely patio garden.
Master bedroom with walk in shower ensuite
Second Bedroom with double sofa bed (please note addtional two persons can sleep on the sofa in the living room)
Automatic Ice maker
Beautiful garden patio with BBQ
Underfloor heating throughout
Built in home cinema sound system
Built in home security
European style tilt n turn floor to ceiling windows and doors
Collingham Place is ideally placed moments from the many museums, shopping and restaurants in Kensington and Chelsea:
- National History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum
- High Street Kensingtion, Kings Road, Knightsbridge, Westfield
- Wagamama, Masala Zone, Starbucks, Strada etc.
- Waitrose, Sainsbury, Marks and Spencers, Whole Foods
- Portobello Notting Hill Market
- Kensington Gardens and Holland Park
- Direct access to M4 motorway via the A4
- Earls Court Station (District/Piccadilly Lines)
- Gloucester Road Station (Circle/District/Piccadilly Lines)
- High Street Kensington Station (Circle/District Lines)
- West Brompton Station (London Overground)
- Daytime bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Nighttime bus N74, N97, N28
- Closet airports London Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, City and Stansted respectively.
-Barclay Cycle Hire Station
A pre-food/drinks list by client can be arranged upon arrival for an additional fee, please contact directly for further details.
What makes this place unique is LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! And Everything is within walking distance!!!
Besides these facts please note you will be residing in one of the most prestigious and expensive borough of London called Royal Borough of Kesington and Chelsea.