Lovely, recently renovated tobacco barn located next to bold rushing creek. One Bedroom with new queen bed and a couch in living room. Massive screened in porch next to creek. Open your door and enjoy the sounds of the cascading water throughout the apartment. Full bathroom with slate tiled walk-in shower. Galley kitchen area includes microwave, toaster oven, sink, mini frig and convection hotplate. Porch includes Weber gas grill, hammock and dining table.
Spacious, secluded backyard includes fire pit and bold rushing creek, great play spot for children and adults.
While space is all on one floor it is accessed by a few steps at the front door.
Kitchen & Cooking...
The galley kitchen is well equipped for short stays with pots and pans, utensils, etc, and a convection hotplate, microwave, toaster oven, grill on porch to cook on and a small fridge. Note their is not a full sized oven nor a freezer.
Besides the Queen bed in the bedroom, the couch in the living room can sleep one person and a cot is available in bedroom closet for addtl child or adult. A sleeping mat located in storage in couch can add addtl comfort or be used to make a palette on floor.
Your privacy is important to us, you'll have the barn to yourselves during your stay.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
We live nearby and we're glad to help with suggestions for dining, adventures and more. Just give us a call or message us with questions.
1. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the barn. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, there is a limit to the number of any visitors at any one time (in
addition to registered occupants) of four (4). At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any guest privileges whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of the kitchen and shower.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly
assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. We allow children with the following stipulations:
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- Children under age 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
6. No pets are allowed.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.