Sienna, When you reported bedbug bites, the first thing I did was to research on bedbug since I myself have never seen any in my life. At the same, since you said it was 100% a bedbug, I refunded you immediately by taking your word. However, here are the facts:
1. That room was not occupied for 3 weeks before you slept in for one night. According to my research, bedbug spreads quickly. If that bedbug was in the room before you arrived, I believe we should find more. That night I checked sheets, mattress, curtains, bed frames and even spider webs but didn't find any. On the same day, we vacuumed the whole house carefully and started heat treating all sheets and comforters.
2. I blocked the whole week for booking and moved guests to another house while waiting for a professional inspection
3. I hired a professional company to inspect on bedbug immediately. And not a single evidence was found. Still I went ahead to get a contract for bedbug treatment and general bug protection as a precaution
4. I ordered bedbug traps and installed on all my beds but never found a single bedbug so far
5. I installed bedbug proof mattress covers for all as a precaution
6. We have never received any other report on bedbugs since we started airbnb almost 3 years ago. Not before, not at the same time you stayed, not after either.
7. Your yourself mentioned you have been had bedbug issues at home and could never get rid of it.
I believe you brought in the bedbug yourself and it has costed me quite a lot already. I didn't leave you a review to damage your reputation although you brought in so much panic, trouble and loss. However, I do appreciate that you reported the incident so we could take precaution steps to prevent it. But for our safety, you are not welcome in our home any more.