Steve and I (Glenys) are pleased and proud to offer a luxury unit which boasts breathtaking 180 degree views of the Glasshouse Mountains and surrounding areas to Moreton Island. We are an hour's drive from Brisbane located in a serene bushland area.
It is our aim to make guests feel welcome and comfortable. The views are breathtaking - it's not something most people see every day.
The accommodation we offer is a modern, luxurious, self-contained one bedroom unit.
The fully functional kitchen comes with quality appliances including microwave, 4x hotplates (cooking), coffee machine and full size fridge along with all the expected necessities for short or long term use such as saucepans, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The lounge room is a spacious comfortable living area with a HD 55" Sony Bravia Smart TV. Bring your login details for 'Netflix' and/or 'Stan'. Also provided is a DVD player with a small selection of DVDs.
The bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed with large walk-in-robe and a full length mirror. The bedroom also has an ensuite.
The lounge and bedroom both have glass sliding doors which means you can lay in bed and still see the awesome view, as you can, from all areas of the unit.
Enjoy the most remarkable views you will ever experience while sitting on the deck. When the sun goes down, you will see the view transform into a glitterati of lights, resembling a fairyland.
A vehicle is essential as the nearest store is a 15 minute drive, but don't worry, tea and coffee is provided in the unit, including milk and sugar. Parking is available on the property.
The apartment is situated on the lower level of our home and has it's own private entrance. It should also be noted access to the apartment is via paved steps. Sensor lights on the steps come on at sunset.
You are welcome to walk around the gardens and perhaps, visit the alpacas. With bushland all around there is an abundance of bird life.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
After our initial greeting, you will have complete privacy to enjoy and relax.
However, we are available anytime to answer any questions you may have, in particular, advice on travelling around the area.
There is a Guest Information Book in the unit which may be of interest.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
* WIFI is available in the unit - details provided in Guest Information Book
* For your convenience, we have made available a selection of wine which is located in the wine rack at a reasonable cost
* A GPS is available on request for the time of your stay
* Use of the laundry - washing machine and dryer is free to use
* Ocean View is 460 metres above sea level on the DÁguilar Range. Temperatures at Ocean View in summer are 4 to 6 degrees cooler than the surrounding lowland areas. Humidity is rarely felt due to the cool mountain breezes
* Nearest beach is about 1.5 hours drive
* Please treat the unit with respect
* No smoking in unit - okay outside
* No pets