Let us share our family holiday apartment with you: "with water front just a stones throw away" (200m) - that offers perfect combination of Port Stephens chilled beach lifestyle, comfort, feel of family home away from home and retreat.
The apartment is located on the top floor of a duplex building, with an easy access from the street level with 3 steps in only.
The place is very spacious, bright and cosy, great for family holidays, group of friends catching up, business people away from home or couples getaway.
The place is professionally cleaned after each stay and fresh linen is provided.
>The bedrooms are very spacious with comfortable beds, empty wardrobes, side tables and chested drawers. There are ceiling fans in each room and windows are all screened.
>Living/Dining area - large bright space that has open & comfortable set up for everyone to spread around. We have TV, basic FOXTEL, some Books, Magazines, Games and Wi-Fi (we like to stay connected when holidaying, the Wi-Fi is not super fast, but fast enough to check out social media and to stay connected with the rest of the world).
>Kitchen - fully equipped (fridge, oven, grill, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, sandwich press, kitchenware, pots, pans, glasses, plates, chopping boards, cutlery, blender, iron, washing machine, cleaning products and some condiments (Tea, Coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, some spices, oil).
>Bathroom (shower, bathtub), wash room and toilet room are all individual rooms, making it easier for people to share. Hair dryer, towels, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
>Balcony has comfortable outdoor seating and peaceful green outlook. It is under cover so you can enjoy it in rainy days also.
The place is located in peaceful and quiet residential area, 200m from Conroy waterfront Park/Beach (BBQ's) and 500m from Bagnalls beach (kids play area), Cycling route/Esplanade to Nelson Bay, 10 minutes walking distance to Anchorage, block away from very popular Sanook Thai restaurant, busy Corner T/A shop (burgers, sandwiches, fish&chips, coffee, milk, bread, papers), Hairdresser/Beauty salon, Chiropractor and Newcastle-Nelson Bay bus stop, taking you to Salamander Shopping centre, Fingal Bay, Shoal Bay, Anna Bay (Sand dunes) or Newcastle Airport.
>Your Private Access is from the street level.
You have full access to the whole top floor apartment (self contained), this includes 3 bedrooms, living area, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, washroom, toilet, balcony and front garden. Parking is right in front of the house. There is space for 2-4 cars.
>Parking in the drive way is off limits as it is steep hill down and not suitable to park.
>Bottom level of the duplex, garage, side access and back garden is separate (self contained) unit, long term privately rented to our tenant, you don't have access to the bottom level/back garden.
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
>The apartment is a self-check in place as we don't live at the bay. If you would like someone to walk you through on the arrival we will organise our local agents.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
Our family holiday place is a quiet and peaceful place, that we are happy to share with you. It is place where we like to go to chill and relax. We expect you to treat it with respect and care. Also, If you are looking for a place to have a loud party, please consider other listings first.
1. Guests must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Owner.
2. Noise and Residential amenity a) Guests must not create noise witch is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm and 8 am and during arrival and departure any time throughout the occupancy. b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges and expenses which may be deducted from the Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions. c) Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
3. Parking is at own risk and Owners are not responsible for theft or damage to motor vehicles parked on the property.
4. Rubbish - Guests are to remove all rubbish from the appartment and the property and place it in the Council bins provided infront of the house (Note that the red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin for recycle items only).
5. Departure a) CHECK-OUT is strictly before 10.00 am. Late check out may result in additional service charge b) All cutlery, dishes, plates, glasses etc. are to be washed thoroughly, dried and packed away. c) All food is removed from the fridge. d) All furniture is put back in the place you found it upon your arrival. e) Remove all rubbish from the apartment and place it in the appropriate bins. f) All windows closed and doors locked accordingly.
8. The apartment has a maximum occupancy of 6 people only (incl. adults, children of any ages and infants), no unauthorised people are permitted on the premises at any time.
9.Smoking is NOT permitted indoors neither on the balcony.
10.No animals or pets are allowed on the property.
11. Damages and breakages must be reported to the Owner.
12. Linen - a) No food in beds. b) The towels provided are not to be used on the beach and no linen is to be taken off the premises under any circumstances.
13. Security - Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and lock the doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
14. In the event of an emergency or to report a maintenance issue please contact the owners.
Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy. The Owners reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property. Guest who refuse to follow these House Rules or cause a nuisance will not be allowed on the premises.
15. joulukuuta 2017 - 29. tammikuuta 2018 alkaen majoittumisen vähimmäiskesto on 2 yötä.
One of the favourite things to do is to travel around Australia or Europe. Our favourite places are: Port Douglas (QLD), Barossa Valley (SA), Southern Italy, France and England. We are very easy going, always chasing our future travel adventure.