We have a detached house with a Tuscan flavour and a lovely gated garden.
Your double bedroom is on the first floor. There is sitting room, bathroom, separate toilet and kitchenette. You access the suite via a private entry through a gated, secure garden.
It is located within close proximity to Perth's fashion mecca, Claremont Quarter and associated shopping precincts. Claremont is midway between Perth and the port city of Fremantle and situated in the heart of Perth's prestigious Western Suburbs. Public transport (bus and train) is an easy 5 minute walk. Located close by are many popular public amenities including Claremont Pool, Lake Claremont Golf Course, Challenge Stadium and Claremont Showgrounds and more.
MAIN BEDROOM: You will find a queen size real bed with a beautiful north-facing view, quality bedding and linen, LCD TV with built-in DVD and clock radio. There is also ample storage in the built-in wardrobe.
SITTING ROOM: Reverse cycle aircondioning with a comfortable three-seat sofa facing a second TV. It also includes a KITCHENETTE complete with table for two, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, eating utensils and sink. **For guests staying 10 days or more there is access to hotplate, small oven and cooking utensils.
BATHROOM: One modern bathroom, including shower and vanity. Hairdryer & basic toiletries included. Separate toilet.
LAUNDRY: Available upon request for additional fee.
PARKING: Secure garage parking subject to availability, as well as ample off-street parking under shady mature trees.
INTERNET: Wireless internet is available FREE.
LOCATION: Convenience Store providing groceries, a newsagent, a hairdresser and liquor store for all your last minute needs are within 100m. Two minute drive to the famous Claremont cafe strip with a choice of restaurants available. 15 minutes to walk 2kms into Claremont for shopping and Cafes.
University of WA is located only 4.5km away.
PLACES TO VISIT: in Perth include:-
- Kings Park overlooking Perth's Swan River - magic for a picnic, walking, cafe, restaurant (10min car)
- Swan Valley - take a boat cruise or (45min) drive and visit the Swan Valley wine region, restaurants
- Caversham wildlife park - meet the Koalas, visit the Kangaroo's, Wombats etc.
- Hillary's Boat Harbour - visit AQWA (see our coastal marine life up close in the magnificent aquariums) plus shopping and a great variety of eateries.
- Fremantle, see the markets, great restaurants and boat harbour. Take a whale cruise
- Perth's amazing beaches: Cottesloe Beach, City Beach, Scarborough Beach and many more.
- Rottnest Island - take a (30 minute from Fremantle) ferry trip and spend the day, bike riding, snorkelling, swimming. See Quokkas.
- Claremont Showgrounds often have events see website for details (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Somerville outdoor cinema has movies showing every day during the Perth International Arts Festival 11 Feb-6 Mar. (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Claremont Council often hold community events (Website hidden by Airbnb)
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Normal hours are: Check-in 4:00pm, Check-out 10:00am. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM ACTUAL ARRIVAL TIME. This depends on other guests so please check in advance. You may leave/store your luggage with me for a late checkout for a short period depending on other guest needing to check in, so please ask in advance.
Please note, if you are checking in outside of the hours stated, I may not be available to greet you personally.
Photo ID / Passport might be required for copy at key hand over.
AIRPORT: Contact Tasman at Whiteline Limousines - (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) . Special rate $79 for 4 people. Available anytime.
- Domestic and International Airports approx 30min car/taxi
The area is well located to visit the city, 10 minutes from the beach. 3 kilometres to UWA strip shopping in next street (limited shops)
The Loch st train is 300 metres away and the city and beach bus is 100 metres from the front door.