The entire ground floor (circa 80+sqm) of a large two storey home opposite the water. Continental breakfast provided. Your space includes two bedrooms, large bathroom, laundry, kitchenette, lounge and dining room. Parquetry floors, LED lighting, filtered water views and no traffic noise. Relax and enjoy.
Continental breakfast provided. You will love the location and privacy. Located on the quiet but central tree lined street, you have central access to all local attractions and amenities (bus stop nearby if required). In addition to staying in what is comparable to the Point Piper of The Bay, you literally have your own private, modern and fresh apartment, two bedrooms, huge lounge room with polished parquetry floors, LED lighting and kitchen-ette facilities on the ground floor of this lovely house which is the last house in a cul de with no traffic or road noise. Make your own breakfast, lunch or snacks with the toaster, microwave oven, Weber mini cube BBQ, Dolce Gucco pod coffee machine, tea, coffee, milk and bottled spring water all provided plus cutlery, bowls, plates etc. Relax in your heated undercover or outdoor areas, the latter overlooking the landscaped front native garden and filtered water views.
We accept one night bookings also. Our competitive nightly tariff along with the modern facilities, fresh furnishings and decor, local access and full off street parking now sets the benchmark as the Bay's best value getaway by far.
There are two bedrooms, you walk through the first double fold-out lounge bed (room) (for those of a party of three or four) to get to the main queen sized bed room (this is for a booking of 3-4 people)....if it's just two people then the fold out sofa bed room will be your sitting chillout room/ office/ work room/ snuggle room.
Note the cooking facilities are a Weber baby Q BBQ, microwave oven and toaster oven, there is also a kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
* not just a room, space or outdated combination of both. You will relax in a large modern space with modern interiors in a house at the end of the street with no traffic, a large bedroom with hi quality queen size bed and tranquil private outlook
* Heated undercover eating/chillout area or alternatively an outdoor area in the lovely front gardens with filtered water views of Port Stephens waterways
* option of smart TV in your lounge room or smaller TV in your private sitting room. Both with DVD access.
* reverse cycle air conditioning in main large living area
* your own fridge, supplied with bottled spring water
* washing, ironing and line drying facilities also included if required
* full off street parking and option to accommodate your small watercraft (I.e jet ski)
* wi-fi access
* Pod coffee machine with milk frother
* toaster and toaster oven plus a microwave oven
* Weber baby Q BBQ
Vuorovaikutus vieraiden kanssa
Very chilled and friendly. Appreciate you want to come here to relax, enjoy the attractions and chillout. Will have as much or as little interaction with you as you want.
Muita huomioonotettavia seikkoja
WiFi provided. Clean linen and towels provided (pillows doona/ duvets) also. You also have access to the washing machine and clothes line if required - please arrange with me upon arrival.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap and a hair dryer all provided.
Weber Baby Q BBQ also available and must be cleaned thoroughly after use. The kitchen DOES NOT have a cooktop or stove/oven. There is a mini toaster oven for cooking meat pies etc.
- Check-out time is strictly 10am or earlier. Late check-out may result in an additional service charge.
- Strictly No Smoking on the premises, including within the parameters of the property. If this rule is broken you will be asked to cease your stay immediately without refund.
- Please do not bring sand in to the premises – feel free to wash yourself down with the hose located at the front steps if required.
- All cutlery, dishes/plates/glasses etc to be rinsed and stacked in the dishwasher.
- The space is to be kept neat and tidy at all times. Please do not leave food out, empty bottles on the floor, or dirty dishes in the sink – this attracts ants. If the garbage bin is full… empty it (fresh garbage bags are located under the kitchen sink). Full rubbish bags - please place in the skip/otto bin with the red lid (located behind the entry stairs.
- Do not re-arrange any furniture or fiddle with any electronic equipment within the space.
- Please turn off all lights and air-conditioning if you leave the premise.
- Weber Baby Q BBQ is to be left as you found it…..clean ! BBQ wipes are provided so please use them. If you use the BBQ and it is left in an unsatisfactory state, you will be charged a service cleaning fee. Please ensure you turn the gas bottle off after use.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, guests that persist will be asked to leave without refund.
- No unauthorised people are permitted on the premises at any time
- No third party bookings
Most importantly…………..Enjoy Your Stay !