Located at an altitude of 5600 ft. MSL, 'BLESSING-1-Homestay' is a well furnished independent home with one bedroom, living room and a balcony. It has a double bed, one single bed and a sofa bed that can accommodate upto 4 guests.
Close to destinations like Nainital, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal, Sattal and Ramgarh, all within 10-20 mins and equipped with modern amenities, car parking & kitchenette, Blessing Homestay has been built to give our guests an authentic flavor of comfortable mountain life.
Bhowali is strategically located at a fulcrum point on the main highway making it easily accessible by even public transportation like buses or shared taxis going towards the higher reaches of Kumaon like Almora, Raniket, Bageshwar, etc.
'BLESSING-Homestay-1' has one bedroom and a living room (and kitchenette), both facing the valley.
The bedroom and living rooms are separated through a small tea/ coffee sipping area facing the valley and curtains can be drawn for privacy.
Both rooms have separate attached bathrooms and even separate TVs.
The open to sky sit out on the deck level overlooking the valley can give our guests a panoramic view of the beautiful Kumaon hills. The sunsets are specially stunning.
Staying with us allows you to visit a lot of places in Kumaon very conveniently through one day trips, leaving pre or post breakfast and returning by evening to spend a luxurious comfortable night in the privacy of your Homestay.
Guests can enjoy lip smacking home cooked food on the sit out terrace facing the valley enjoying the cool breeze in candle light or under a moon lit sky or with low romantic light.
We have our live in caretaker on the property and they handle the cleaning the rooms, making the beds and providing you delightful home cooked food at very reasonable prices.
Barbecue is available for use by guests outside the home. Guests must arrange for all raw materials including coal fuel and operate it on their own. Barbeque charges are Rs.150 payable in cash to the caretaker.
Room heaters are available for the winter months at an extra charge of Rs.100 per heater per night, payable in cash to the caretaker,
Guests must be able to climb 14 steps of stairs for entry and exit.
Guests are advised to read through our house manual very carefully so that their stay can be enjoyable.
Our homestay is located on the main highway and distances to various places by car are: Nainital (11km/20min), Mukteshwar (35km/75 min), Almora (55km/90min), Ranikhet (46km/80 min), Bhimtal (8km/10 min), Naukuchiyatal (10km/15min), Sattal (10km/15min), Kathgodam (35km/50min).
Our listings on Airbnb:
• BLESSING-1-Homestay: 1 bedroom home. Ideal for 2, can accommodate upto 4 guests.
Airbnb Custom link:
• BLESSING-2-Homestay: 2 bedroom home. Ideal for 4, can accommodate upto 6 guests.
Airbnb Custom link:
• BLESSING-3-Homestay: 3 bedroom home. Ideal for 6, can accommodate upto 8 guests.
Airbnb Custom link:
Bhowali is the gateway to Kumaon and is located strategically as a fulcrum point on the main highway which has Nainital, Almora, Ranikhet, Mukteshwar, Sattal, Bhimtal and Naukuchiyatal in close proximity.
The Ghorakhal and Kaichi temples, besides other temples are also places to visit and there are also tea gardens located in close vicinity.
Bhimtal, Nainital, Sattal and Naukuchiyatal all offer water sports and boating for tourists and some place even offer paragliding.
Good eateries and cafes like 'Pine crest-Italiano' or the 'I Heart Cafe' are in very close vicinity and there are many other places to eat out or sit for a coffee.
Places to visit or to eat (driving time)
1. Sattal 7km 15 minutes
2. Bhimtal 9km 12 minutes
3. Naukuchiyatal 11km 20 minutes Also has a nice Café by the Lake.
4. Nainital 11km 20 minutes
5. Mukteshwar 35km 75 minutes
6. Almora 55km 90 minutes
7. Jageshwar 85km 2.5 hours
8. Ranikhet 45km 75 minutes
9. Ramgarh 25km 35 minutes
10. Lake View Point / Joshi Restaurant (breakfast & lunch) on Ghodakhal road for lovely view of Bhimtal valley 4km 6 minutes
11. Ghodakhal temple 5km 7 minutes
12. Picnic spot- Beautiful hill clearing between Ghodakhal temple and Tea gardens 6km 9 minutes.
13. Tea gardens 7km 10 minutes
14. Kainchi Mandir, Ranikhet road 8km 15 minutes
15. I Heart Café - 5 minutes - coffee n snacks
16. Good Old Café - 5 minutes - Lebanese food
17. Machan Restaurant - 8 minutes- Lunch or dinner Indian veg/ non veg
18. Singh's Restaurant - 10 minutes- Lunch or dinner Indian veg/ non veg
19. Pine Crest Italiano -3 minutes - Pizza italian food
20. Romano Pizza - home delivery order by 7pm
21. Garden Valley, Niglat Village, Ranikhet Rd. - Exquisite & authentic Italian French Continental Chinese cuisine. Prior reservation necessary for entry. Contact host for details.
22. Kiraula countryside Restaurant, Kainchi for exquisite rustic hill mutton curry and pahari food. USP is that it is open till beyond 12 at night. Excellent drive of 6 km from our Homestay.
Bhowali, Uttarakhand, Intia