Asa Packer Mansion Museum
13 paikallista suosittelee
It was the home of Asa Packer, a coal and railroad magnate, philanthropist, and founder of Lehigh University.
- The former home of philanthropist, railroad magnate, and founder of Lehigh University, Asa Packer - Built over a cast iron frame and consists of 3 stories, 18 rooms and approximately 11,000 square feet of living space.
Grand Italianate mansion with original Victorian decor, built in 1861 & open for tours. Check at asapackermansion.com
Great tour of a perfectly preserved high Victorian mansion in the heart of downtown!
Paikalliset asukkaat suosittelevat myös
Esittävän taiteen paikka
“This historic music venue is located just 1/2 mile from our loft & has performances most weekends.”
- 21 paikallista suosittelee
“Dating from 1871, this 2-story jailhouse delves into the history of past inmates on its tours.”
- 20 paikallista suosittelee
“Great opportunity to catch ride and learn some history with family and friends. ”
- 29 paikallista suosittelee
“A small but nice museum that shows a view of the town and area years back. Much history of the man, Jim Thorpe.”
- 1 paikallinen suosittelee
“20 minutes This lake has a larger, busier beach than the nearby Bear Creek Lake community. Might be a nice change-up for the kids. Also includes a picnic area, hiking trails - and camping for that matter. NOTE: There is an admission fee. See online for details.”
- 19 paikallista suosittelee