Jätä sisältö väliin
Historiallinen paikka
Anne Frankin talo
1991 paikallista suosittelee
Tietoja kohteesta
'A museum with a story' Visit the place where Anne Frank wrote her diary during the Second World War.
Powered by Foursquare
Sijainti
263-267 Prinsengracht
Amsterdam-Centrum, NH 1016 GV
Puhelin+31 20 556 7105
Aukiolon tilaSuljettu · Avataan 9:00 AM
Luottokortit
Yes (incl. Visa & MasterCard)
Wifi
Free
Powered by Foursquare
Vihjeitä paikallisilta
Dick
Dick
February 11, 2019
Note you can only book through internet. No more long queues!
Steven
Steven
February 06, 2019
World famous World War II museum about Anne Frank. Book your tickets online or stand in line...
Ricki
Ricki
February 05, 2019
The Anne Frank House can only be visited with an online ticket for a specific date and time. This also applies to children (0-9 years) and visitors with a discount card. 80% of the tickets are released exactly two months in advance. The remaining 20% are released on the website on the day itself at…
Alison
Alison
January 26, 2019
Anne Frank along with her family had to go into hiding during World War II. They hid in the secret annex at Prinsengracht 263. After more than two years they were discovered and deported to concentration camps. After her death she became world famous because of the diary she wrote while in hiding at…
Victoria
Victoria
January 17, 2019
Walking through the house where Anne Frank hid for more than two years—along with her family, the Van Pels family, and Fritz Pfeffer—is incredibly affecting. Although areas of the house have of course been refurbished, many original objects remain, as well as photographs, important historical…